Good elemental only / one weapon type only builds?

#11hybrid_5tigmataPosted 5/13/2013 6:22:42 PM
I heard of an explosives only build with zer0 if that tickles your fancy, personally i'd rather snipe but that seems a little unorthodox to make it unique.
---
Thank you Based God
#12JkickitPosted 5/13/2013 8:04:05 PM
hybrid_5tigmata posted...
I heard of an explosives only build with zer0 if that tickles your fancy, personally i'd rather snipe but that seems a little unorthodox to make it unique.

Explosive Zer0 is great bruh. Velocity Torgue weapons all the way.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#13KellyRipyaPosted 5/13/2013 8:16:09 PM
davinthegreat98 posted...
Wait until tomorrow, and Incinerate people with 110% fire damage (at level 10!!!!) with krieg

That's what I'm not getting about Kreig. Shock and explosive are great elemental builds that carry you the whole game, but a fire build seems like it will suck late game and against raid bosses (unless there's some gear-dependent OP melee combo people discover)
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like Evisceration Rubi's in Borderlands 2.
GT: Althea N Hell
#14hauntbotPosted 5/13/2013 8:35:08 PM
KellyRipya posted...
davinthegreat98 posted...
Wait until tomorrow, and Incinerate people with 110% fire damage (at level 10!!!!) with krieg

That's what I'm not getting about Kreig. Shock and explosive are great elemental builds that carry you the whole game, but a fire build seems like it will suck late game and against raid bosses (unless there's some gear-dependent OP melee combo people discover)

I'm having a strange sense of déjà vu here...
---
go get suspended for shouting at 12yr olds again.~wikkiwis
~truballergamerjammer2013