So how's Kreig?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So how's Kreig?

User Info: SimonFNBelmont

SimonFNBelmont
3 years ago#1
Is he balanced in terms of power with the other characters?

User Info: gunsndroses

gunsndroses
3 years ago#2
Why are people so concerned with balance in a game centered on co-op?
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.

User Info: SeekAndDestroy2

SeekAndDestroy2
3 years ago#3
I have really enjoyed playing him so far but I have to say that buzz axe rampage takes a long time to recharge, at least at level 9 anyway. He seems like he is balanced with the other characters but only time will tell. I definitely recommend downloading him.
PSN & GT: darkstar5577

User Info: A3QU1TAS

A3QU1TAS
3 years ago#4
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
I have really enjoyed playing him so far but I have to say that buzz axe rampage takes a long time to recharge, at least at level 9 anyway. He seems like he is balanced with the other characters but only time will tell. I definitely recommend downloading him.

there is a skill to reduce that when you take damage and it makes it so you can do it A LOT more often and makes him really fun. add a roid shield and make it so his shield is rarely up and he is really good
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I

User Info: minsterXYZ

minsterXYZ
3 years ago#5
I like that all of his skills (I checked his trees before I left for work this morning, may have missed something) seem to regen health not shields. The Love Thumper looks to be ridiculous with him b/c his health will keep regening.
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
3 years ago#6
I only had time to get him to lv 5 this morning.

Main thing that struck me was that his skill didn't seem to last very long. From the vids I had got the impression that he could be running around for a while throwing his axe.

But it's still early. My first point will be Pull the Pin, to hopefully level up just a bit faster, then go down Bloodlust for now.

And can't wait to use the kill skill duration mods! I'll likely always have the Reaper/Team version on for co-op.
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So how's Kreig?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived