So how's Kreig?

#1SimonFNBelmontPosted 5/14/2013 4:16:02 AM
Is he balanced in terms of power with the other characters?
#2gunsndrosesPosted 5/14/2013 5:10:15 AM
Why are people so concerned with balance in a game centered on co-op?
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.
#3SeekAndDestroy2Posted 5/14/2013 5:17:28 AM
I have really enjoyed playing him so far but I have to say that buzz axe rampage takes a long time to recharge, at least at level 9 anyway. He seems like he is balanced with the other characters but only time will tell. I definitely recommend downloading him.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#4A3QU1TASPosted 5/14/2013 6:13:31 AM
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
I have really enjoyed playing him so far but I have to say that buzz axe rampage takes a long time to recharge, at least at level 9 anyway. He seems like he is balanced with the other characters but only time will tell. I definitely recommend downloading him.

there is a skill to reduce that when you take damage and it makes it so you can do it A LOT more often and makes him really fun. add a roid shield and make it so his shield is rarely up and he is really good
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I
#5minsterXYZPosted 5/14/2013 6:16:20 AM
I like that all of his skills (I checked his trees before I left for work this morning, may have missed something) seem to regen health not shields. The Love Thumper looks to be ridiculous with him b/c his health will keep regening.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#6LaharPosted 5/14/2013 7:51:20 AM
I only had time to get him to lv 5 this morning.

Main thing that struck me was that his skill didn't seem to last very long. From the vids I had got the impression that he could be running around for a while throwing his axe.

But it's still early. My first point will be Pull the Pin, to hopefully level up just a bit faster, then go down Bloodlust for now.

And can't wait to use the kill skill duration mods! I'll likely always have the Reaper/Team version on for co-op.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.