Why bother powerleveling?

#1SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/14/2013 6:17:52 AM
I get that it sucks to go through the campaign so many times, and all that jazz.

However, after a character hits 61 through powerleveling, then what? You're still left with no sdu's, two weapon slots (until "Bright Lights, Flying City"), no additional BA points, and, unless someone walked you through the story, you're going to be facing enemies 60 levels beneath you if you want to be able to use your character in a solo game.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#2fakesnoop77Posted 5/14/2013 6:20:20 AM
Because people are lazy.

Borderlands is a marathon, not a sprint.
---
Radiohead are still the best band in the world - fact
#3Tec187Posted 5/14/2013 6:22:52 AM
It's about the journey, not the destination.

Also, Sup snoop
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#4fakesnoop77Posted 5/14/2013 6:25:23 AM
Tec187 posted...

Also, Sup snoop

Hey man.

Yeah I'm back bro. Spent the last 6 weeks working away. I got homesick and missed my family so I quit my job.

It's cool as I got another job closer to home so more time with my kids/wife and this beast of a game
---
Radiohead are still the best band in the world - fact
#5Jambi_ManPosted 5/14/2013 6:27:13 AM
You gotta give it 110%. Never give up...

Fight the good fight... :P
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#6Tec187Posted 5/14/2013 6:28:44 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Tec187 posted...

Also, Sup snoop

Hey man.

Yeah I'm back bro. Spent the last 6 weeks working away. I got homesick and missed my family so I quit my job.

It's cool as I got another job closer to home so more time with my kids/wife and this beast of a game

Nice, hope you enjoy the new job.

Welcome back to Pandora as well :)
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#72Love4LifePosted 5/14/2013 6:52:08 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
I get that it sucks to go through the campaign so many times, and all that jazz.

However, after a character hits 61 through powerleveling, then what? You're still left with no sdu's, two weapon slots (until "Bright Lights, Flying City"), no additional BA points, and, unless someone walked you through the story, you're going to be facing enemies 60 levels beneath you if you want to be able to use your character in a solo game.

I'm Lazy and I don't mind plowing through the game gets repetitive after beating it 6 times..
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#8minsterXYZPosted 5/14/2013 6:53:54 AM
I've beaten the game 12 times, I just take a break, do the DLC missions or even just put the game away for a month, and come back to it. I plan on playing this game 20 years from now so there is no need to rush through it.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#9killbot357Posted 5/14/2013 6:53:58 AM
This game's not worth playing unless you're max level with all legendary gear
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#10Jambi_ManPosted 5/14/2013 9:09:48 AM
23 full non-power leveling playthroughs, and I can't wait to do it a bunch more with K-man.

I just enjoy playing the game, each playthru is unique in that I'm using different characters, builds, etc....

I enjoy building the character point by point, especially when using them at first, allowing me to analyze the skills one at a time, to see what it adds to the build as I play.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.