Kreig Skill Tree

#1plagoyPosted 5/14/2013 6:34:16 AM
Just played this morning EDT just up to Level 7 any advice on where to place Skill Points
starting out? thanks for the help
#2minsterXYZPosted 5/14/2013 6:36:52 AM
I always start the health route. Its never failed me yet. Then when I get high enough lv other skills begin to do more to help, but if I only have 1-5 skill points it never hurts to add health. (middle tree, first one to the right I believe)
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#3Tec187Posted 5/14/2013 6:37:52 AM
Respec's are cheap. Fool around with it and get to know the class.

However, I'll bet most general leveling and zone clearing builds will be Mania + Bloodlust or Mania + Hellborn.

For raid bosses the jury is still out.
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#4A3QU1TASPosted 5/14/2013 6:45:54 AM
plagoy posted...
Just played this morning EDT just up to Level 7 any advice on where to place Skill Points

mania. it makes melee really good and use a roid shield and have shields down and you are really strong and it makes your action skill recharge much much faster until that it takes 60 seconds which seems like a long time.
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I
#5Tec187Posted 5/14/2013 6:47:08 AM
A3QU1TAS posted...
plagoy posted...

mania. it makes melee really good and use a roid shield and have shields down and you are really strong and it makes your action skill recharge much much faster until that it takes 60 seconds which seems like a long time.

Actually the recharge is 120 seconds...
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3