How is Krieg against bosses?

#1RitalinfiendPosted 5/14/2013 7:25:02 AM
He shreds against hords of enemies but how do you think he'll do against the tougher bosses compared to the other classes?
---
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
#2minsterXYZPosted 5/14/2013 7:46:40 AM
Probably not as well considering his health is obtained easiest through kill skills. But I dont see it being a huge problem.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#3St0ve1Posted 5/14/2013 7:56:21 AM
Depends on the boss, I wrecked flynt, but I died to doc mercy.
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche
#4minsterXYZPosted 5/14/2013 7:59:26 AM
I assumed he meant raid bosses or the Warrior. He destroyed Knuckledragger if that helps lol
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#5Ritalinfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 10:29:53 AM
minsterXYZ posted...
I assumed he meant raid bosses or the Warrior. He destroyed Knuckledragger if that helps lol

Well it would be nice no know if he can solo raid bosses well but I figured not too many people would be able to answer that just yet.
---
#6StormWolf12Posted 5/14/2013 10:30:54 AM
Ritalinfiend posted...
minsterXYZ posted...

Well it would be nice no know if he can solo raid bosses well but I figured not too many people would be able to answer that just yet.

I'll have your answer very soon.
---
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
#7Ritalinfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 10:33:34 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Ritalinfiend posted...
minsterXYZ posted...

I'll have your answer very soon.

Hardcore! Do you sleep? I've only had Kreig for like 2 hours. Lol.
---
#8StormWolf12Posted 5/14/2013 10:35:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Ritalinfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 10:39:34 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Lol, nah, I just converted a copy of my master save to Psycho class, and changed it to Save0007.sav

This way, all the raid bosses are belong to me, and I'll record them. Now if GBX didn't take a **** in the pool and not give us our liscense.bin file...

I don't understand anything you just said, but I'm impressed. Looking forward to your report!!
---
#10StormWolf12Posted 5/14/2013 10:40:32 AM
Alright, they got me the license file. I'll be seeing how melee works against southpaw and then going to see Pete.
---
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"