How is Krieg's melee and main attack dmg calculated in BAR?

#1wind953Posted 5/14/2013 2:01:36 PM
So I just started playing Krieg and haven't been able to determine this yet...but exactly how is Krieg's main attack differ from his melee attack while in BAR?

It doesn't help that the two have the exact same animation. How does it differ again when axe is thrown? Can doing main attack also trigger Silence the Voices?

Does main attack dmg equal to dmg of current equipped weapon? You can't switch a weapon during BAR anyway so this seems unlikely. Or does it simply become a second melee button, and the thrown axe deals a "ranged" melee attack?
#2TsurukePosted 5/14/2013 2:28:14 PM
Are you talking Badass Rank or Buzz Axe Rampage?

BAR = Badass Rank
Buzz Axe Rampage = Will possibly be known as BXR
#3SimplyQuidPosted 5/14/2013 2:55:38 PM
Tsuruke posted...

BAR = Badass Rank

I find you quite shallow and pedantic.

But seriously, how could you not know which one he's referring to? I mean, in context, it's super obvious he's talking about the Rampage. Badass Rank doesn't have an attack animation.
---
GT/SteamID: SimplyQuid (Go figure)
#4kylekillgannonPosted 5/14/2013 2:57:27 PM
SimplyQuid posted...
Tsuruke posted...

BAR = Badass Rank

But seriously, how could you not know which one he's referring to? I mean, in context, it's super obvious he's talking about the Rampage. Badass Rank doesn't have an attack animation.

Context sucks, acronym confusion is a problem. BXR.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#5TsurukePosted 5/14/2013 3:15:13 PM(edited)
SimplyQuid posted...
Tsuruke posted...

BAR = Badass Rank

I find your failed attempt at a condescending post to a post that doesn't regard nor was directed at you -- pointless. But yes, I read the post following the topic. And if you must know, it is my condescending way of getting TC to use BXR instead of BAR for Buzz Axe Rampage.

But seriously, people have made topics that are quite misleading due to simple assumptions. In which some might then think it is a "stupid" question.

So before you go shooting off your fingers, please realize that.

EDIT:
Account Created: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:55 PM
Active Messages Posted: 1

Nevermind, that explains your ignorant post. You haven't been here long enough (though you may have been lurking but not participating) to have seen said posts. You're excused now.
#6ho57ilePosted 5/14/2013 3:20:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7StormWolf12Posted 5/14/2013 3:20:59 PM
^mad
---
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
#8TsurukePosted 5/14/2013 3:24:16 PM(edited)
ho57ile posted...
Tsuruke posted...
SimplyQuid posted...

I find your failed attempt at a condescending post to a post that doesn't regard nor was directed at you -- pointless. But yes, I read the post following the topic. And if you must know, it is my condescending way of getting TC to use BXR instead of BAR for Buzz Axe Rampage.
But seriously, people have made topics that are quite misleading due to simple assumptions. In which some might then think it is a "stupid" question.
EDIT:

Nevermind, that explains your ignorant post. You haven't been here long enough (though you may have been lurking but not participating) to have seen said posts. You're excused now.

I find your ****** attitude to be quite ******y.

I find your attempt at an insult a compliment.
Thank you :)

EDIT:
Board User Level 25: New User (3)
Account Created: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:25 AM
Active Messages Posted: 2

lol that explains another
#9AarksharkPosted 5/14/2013 4:01:18 PM
Tsuruke posted...

EDIT:

I was going to argue with you, but then I realized that your entire post boiled down to "nuh-uh".

So, I'll just respond to your original post: It's fairly obvious that the TC is referring to Buzz Axe Rampage in his post, so, no, he didn't need to refer to it as BXR.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
#10TsurukePosted 5/14/2013 4:09:30 PM(edited)
Aarkshark posted...
I was going to argue with you, but then I realized that your entire post boiled down to "nuh-uh".

So, I'll just respond to your original post: It's fairly obvious that the TC is referring to Buzz Axe Rampage in his post, so, no, he didn't need to refer to it as BXR.

Quite the opposite really. I was going to post a reply in a condescending manner... oh wait, no...I still will.
So I'll "respond back" by saying again, I understood TC was referring to Buzz Axe Rampage (considering TC even said axe in the OP)

However it was my subtle yet condescending way get getting TC to use BXR as the acronym since BAR is taken and was already established. No point on using an acronym for something thats already been established for something else in the same game. It will just cause confusion in the long run had TC's OP was vague. Plain and simple.