How is Krieg's melee and main attack dmg calculated in BAR?

#11shnangyboosPosted 5/14/2013 4:25:55 PM
I'd like to know how BAR affects BAR, and if any damage increase gained by BAR is compatible with BAR?

Either way, both BAR and BAR are great, and I will continue to BAR with BAR when I BAR.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#12TsurukePosted 5/14/2013 4:31:34 PM(edited)
shnangyboos posted...
I'd like to know how BAR affects BAR, and if any damage increase gained by BAR is compatible with BAR?

Either way, both BAR and BAR are great, and I will continue to BAR with BAR when I BAR.

I lol'ed! That should be a good enough example for the lurking veteran.
#13ultimakewlPosted 5/14/2013 4:45:32 PM
can i join the 'ignore tc's question' party?
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#14AarksharkPosted 5/14/2013 4:46:43 PM
Tsuruke posted...

Quite the opposite really. I was going to post a reply in a condescending manner... oh wait, no...I still will.
So I'll "respond back" by saying again, I understood TC was referring to Buzz Axe Rampage (considering TC even said axe in the OP)

See, you did it again; "Nuh-uh."

However it was my subtle yet condescending way get getting TC to use BXR as the acronym since BAR is taken and was already established. No point on using an acronym for something thats already been established for something else in the same game. It will just cause confusion in the long run had TC's OP was vague. Plain and simple.

Blatantly stating something != Subtlety.
Oh. You understood what he was talking about? ...So you were trolling in your first post, then? Or were you just being asinine?
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
#15TsurukePosted 5/14/2013 5:02:24 PM(edited)
Aarkshark posted...
Tsuruke posted...

Quite the opposite really. I was going to post a reply in a condescending manner... oh wait, no...I still will.
So I'll "respond back" by saying again, I understood TC was referring to Buzz Axe Rampage (considering TC even said axe in the OP)

See, you did it again; "Nuh-uh."

For my humor, "Nuh-uh!" lol (and actually I didn't thank you).

Aarkshark posted...
Tsuruke posted...
However it was my subtle yet condescending way get getting TC to use BXR as the acronym since BAR is taken and was already established. No point on using an acronym for something thats already been established for something else in the same game. It will just cause confusion in the long run had TC's OP was vague. Plain and simple.

Oh. You understood what he was talking about? ...So you were trolling in your first post, then? Or were you just being asinine?

If you couldn't tell you should participate in posting more rather than lurking fellow veteran. Same goes for sarcasm in text (of the word subtle, though it is quite difficult to interpret through text but quite easy once you interact more).

ultimakewl posted...
can i join the 'ignore tc's question' party?

I'm not quite ignoring it, I honestly don't know since I don't have said DLC character yet -- I posted my purpose and some just want to continue, while I would happily oblige.

TL;DR: TC's question is left unanswered, if someone that does know would be so kindly as to enlighten TC and the rest of us.
#16ultimakewlPosted 5/14/2013 4:56:10 PM
Aarkshark posted...

sorry... but i cant resist
please note that i am not taking sides... but

SARCASM MOTHER******, DO YOU SPEAK IT?
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#17AarksharkPosted 5/14/2013 5:07:27 PM
Tsuruke posted...

For you my humor, "Nuh-uh!" lol (and actually I didn't thank you).

Nuh.
Uh.

Tsuruke posted...
If you couldn't tell

It's funny because being asinine and trolling are pretty damn similar.

Tsuruke posted...
sarcasm in text

So you were being sarcastic about your subtlety, then?
Yet you were being condescending.
...And referred to the two in conjunction, but you made no distinction between the two.
Stop abusing the english language. It's not meant to bend that way.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
#18PanopictonguyPosted 5/14/2013 5:09:34 PM
Instead of people saying "I don't know", they'll make fun of the OP because he isn't using "common" terminology which was establish all of 30 minutes ago.

In a few minutes some of these people will go on to say how Gearbox is bad at math, even though they don't understand that a programmer can make a program work anyway they want it to. Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make it bad. It just means you're to ignorant to accept things you cannot understand nor can you handle the fact everything isn't meant for you.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#19TsurukePosted 5/14/2013 5:23:06 PM(edited)
Aarkshark posted...
So you were being sarcastic about your subtlety, then?
Yet you were being condescending.
...And referred to the two in conjunction, but you made no distinction between the two.
Stop abusing the english language. It's not meant to bend that way.

Yet you continue to completely miss the point. But to humor you
Subtle: Adjective (esp. of a change or distinction) So delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe.
Sarcasm: noun (a :) a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
Condescending (adjective): showing or characterized by a patronizing or superior attitude toward others

I know exactly what they mean, but see this is where your lack of interaction (due to lurking) can easily misunderstand one's sense of Sarcasm of being subtle -- while being condescending. So yes. You can continue to try to humiliate me all you want (though it won't work), I will happily oblige in having a veteran interact more.
Oblige: (transitive verb): to do a favor for

Panopictonguy posted...
Instead of people saying "I don't know", they'll make fun of the OP because he isn't using "common" terminology which was establish all of 30 minutes ago.

In a few minutes some of these people will go on to say how Gearbox is bad at math, even though they don't understand that a programmer can make a program work anyway they want it to. Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make it bad. It just means you're to ignorant to accept things you cannot understand nor can you handle the fact everything isn't meant for you.

Lol hey I said I didn't know, eventually once someone brought up that TC's question was never answered. But none the others apply to me so we are all good :)
#20wind953(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 5:30:22 PM
Wow 18 posts and not one tries to answer my question...

Carry on...