Krieg is broken

#1StormWolf12Posted 5/14/2013 2:38:57 PM(edited)
Buzz Axe Rampage doesn't boost your roid damage.

Attacking with Rapier results in more damage than in BAR

Attacking with Rubi results in 500k less than in BAR, but is a much quicker attack

http://youtu.be/JNhy_7oEz4w

http://youtu.be/yUf846z-3zs
---
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
#2Stormkid5Posted 5/14/2013 1:34:12 PM
So, we can conclude that BXR is only useful for Mobs due to quick health restore. Are you gonna try finding a melee build that works with using BXR? Maybe using Bloodlust stacks etc?
---
//NVBM//
Everything above is opinion unless otherwise stated as fact
#3StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 1:38:06 PM
You can conclude that killing them with the Rubi in BXR is better than BXR in every way. Damage, healing, viability in combat.
---
#4StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 1:38:52 PM
Everything except movement speed, and Krieg doesn't get any movement speed from any skill other than his action skill. Broken.
---
#5Flame_Hound173Posted 5/14/2013 1:46:35 PM
So, pretty much what it boils down to, if I understand correctly, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, is that instead of releasing one of the strongest, most fun-to-play characters that everyone thought Krieg was going to be, Gearbox released the worst playable character in the entirety of BL2, and we were all fooled by the hype train.
---
-"A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist."
#6StormWolf12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 1:50:44 PM
Flame_Hound173 posted...
So, pretty much what it boils down to, if I understand correctly, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, is that instead of releasing one of the strongest, most fun-to-play characters that everyone thought Krieg was going to be, Gearbox released the worst playable character in the entirety of BL2, and we were all fooled by the hype train.

Also, GBX failed math.
---
#7Flow_149Posted 5/14/2013 1:51:01 PM
Woo WOO!
#8your other dad sayzPosted 5/14/2013 1:51:23 PM
I havent gotten to any raid bosses yet but im doing prerry well melee wise. Hide/rubi. only use bxr when my health is low. i switched my relic to explosive damage. flame of firehawk is still good..also testing out captain blades manly man shield..
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#9apatrick0516Posted 5/14/2013 1:51:58 PM
Flame_Hound173 posted...

Pretty much. He's crap.
---
This here's ma signature!
#10AnkomonPosted 5/14/2013 1:53:38 PM
I don't know what everyone's talking about. I just watched the Bahroo video and that **** got me hyped.

'He's basically a melee version of Maya'.

BRB buying now.
---
So your argument in favor of grinding in an RPG is that it simulates being a poor person who does not get government assistance...-The moonlight knight