Krieg is broken

#41JkickitPosted 5/14/2013 11:11:17 PM
Fuel the Rampage is not a co op skill ;_;
*nightmares*

genesis42 posted...
In relation to the "not being able to grenade jump" thing in StormWolf's vid, I was sort of wondering why I couldn't geyser my way up to Doc Mercy or get the Happy Pig Motel challenge last night. The geyser was barely able to propel me.

Grenades and geysers just need to lift more.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#42singhellotakuPosted 5/15/2013 12:18:35 AM
you people put way to much thought into this
#43genesis42Posted 5/15/2013 2:58:41 AM
kaonohiokala posted...
genesis42 posted...
In relation to the "not being able to grenade jump" thing in StormWolf's vid, I was sort of wondering why I couldn't geyser my way up to Doc Mercy or get the Happy Pig Motel challenge last night. The geyser was barely able to propel me.

so are y'all comin back to mons boards when the games come out?

THERE ARE SO MANY BAD PLAYERS THERE. :(

I really don't know man. Between the bad players, lack of vets, Smogon not knowing what the f*** they're doing with the banlist and just my general disdain for 5th gen (due to team preview and crap like that), I'm really not looking forward to making a return anytime soon.

I may have a change of heart when the game comes out. If it's any good, I'll probably stick around for a while. But until then, I can't really say.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#44DevilazerV1Posted 5/15/2013 3:12:06 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Flame_Hound173 posted...
So, pretty much what it boils down to, if I understand correctly, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, is that instead of releasing one of the strongest, most fun-to-play characters that everyone thought Krieg was going to be, Gearbox released the worst playable character in the entirety of BL2, and we were all fooled by the hype train.

Also, GBX failed math.

I've been telling this to people for the LONGEST TIME!
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Devildude720
Lilith > Mordecai > Brick > Roland.
#45TeamLexanaPosted 5/15/2013 3:38:37 AM
He certainly feels broken to me, unless I just don't understand how to use the powers of course.

The vanilla buzz axe skill feels unusable cuz its so weak, I am hoping it will get better when I get perks added to it. The overkill health thing appears to do NOTHING. This was with using a dp unkempt harold I saved special for kreig - added on top of extra explosive damage off of a class mod, so there is no way you can say that I didn't ever have overkill damage. The light the fuse stuff felt really weak as well. :(

Is the Hellborn tree better? Does Krieg take damage from his own fire stuff cuz that feels as dumb as the FF skill in the middle tree if thats true. FF? Really? Wow. So bad.
#46GreatGatsby37Posted 5/15/2013 4:41:23 AM
rush86 posted...
How can anyone be saying hes crap. When he just came out and you're probably not even that high a level yet

you underestimate how many people just power level right at the start
#47minsterXYZPosted 5/15/2013 5:10:33 AM
ProdigalDragon posted...
Man, these videos hurt my feelings. We should demand refunds.

I have been as patient and as loyal a customer to Gearbox as I can take. But this is just too much. So they think they can just tell us any lie they like about the product, take our money, and that be the end of it?

I woke up this morning, bought Krieg. Just came home from work expecting to dive into new twist on one of my favorite games and I see this topic.

Seriously. I know someone in here has some knowledge of the law in instances like this. What steps of action should we take to let them know we aren't going for it?

There is nothing you can do unless you can prove false advertising, but I don't see how thats possible, I love Krieg and he was everything I was expecting.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#48spfurm01Posted 5/15/2013 6:42:01 AM
GreatGatsby37 posted...
rush86 posted...
How can anyone be saying hes crap. When he just came out and you're probably not even that high a level yet

you underestimate how many people modded him to level 61 and into UVHM

FTFY
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#49hauntbotPosted 5/15/2013 6:49:00 AM
minsterXYZ posted...
ProdigalDragon posted...
Man, these videos hurt my feelings. We should demand refunds.

I have been as patient and as loyal a customer to Gearbox as I can take. But this is just too much. So they think they can just tell us any lie they like about the product, take our money, and that be the end of it?

I woke up this morning, bought Krieg. Just came home from work expecting to dive into new twist on one of my favorite games and I see this topic.

Seriously. I know someone in here has some knowledge of the law in instances like this. What steps of action should we take to let them know we aren't going for it?

There is nothing you can do unless you can prove false advertising, but I don't see how thats possible, I love Krieg and he was everything I was expecting.

You were expecting his action skill to be worse at melee than every other character with a roid shield?
---
go get suspended for shouting at 12yr olds again.~wikkiwis
~truballergamerjammer2013
#50BellethorPosted 5/15/2013 6:57:38 AM
KellyRipya posted...
He looks like he'd be a fun character for just playing the story, but for co-op where most people are in UVHM running raid bosses it really does seem he'd almost be a liability for how unsuited he is survival and damage wise.

So it's really up to the individual and what they're looking for out of the character I suppose. Personally I'm over the story and was hoping he was someone who would wreck face in UVHM and against bosses so it's sounding like an unwise investment.

I had two friends with gibbed who made him 61 with a hellborn/mania build with a flame of the firehawk, they literally had no weapons and wrecked everything in sight.
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749