So we shouldn't buy Krieg?

#11outcast1398Posted 5/14/2013 4:02:17 PM
rush86 posted...
Alienbob151 posted...
I haven't bought him yet, but from the looks of it he is entirely broken and by far the worst character.

so your making judgements based off videos instead of trying him. Good job

lol please sign me up for this demo of Krieg!
#12DRCEQPosted 5/14/2013 4:06:10 PM
I love how people only say he's broken specifically based on using only certain equipment like the rubi and roid shields.

That says NOTHING about how any of his other skills work. Nothing about the entire fire tree...
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#13RitalinfiendPosted 5/14/2013 4:18:07 PM
I kind of wish I didn't buy him. Hopefully he'll be patched into being useful. He doesn't seem to contribute much to coop compared to any other class, yet he doesn't solo well compared to any other class.
---
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
#14SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/14/2013 4:48:09 PM
DRCEQ posted...
I love how people only say he's broken specifically based on using only certain equipment like the rubi and roid shields.

That says NOTHING about how any of his other skills work. Nothing about the entire fire tree...

Welp, one tree is mostly kill skills.

BXR doesn't apply damage properly.

Fire doesn't work well against most enemies end-game (loaders and whatnot).

He doesn't have much in the way of health recovery, unless you manage to kill someone. He's going to be a pain against bosses.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#15tekknopirate985Posted 5/14/2013 7:50:51 PM
I have to agree. When you watch the developer's videos he seem like a tanking power house. Yet when you actually play him, he's not tanking anything. His melee is nowhere near being able to one shot hardly anything. He's definitely the weakest of all the vault hunters. And prepare for pure insanity tryin to use him on anything past basic vault hunter mode, not trying to troll but i want a refund. I love the dialog but his gameplay is super weak.
---
tekkno was here!
#16PanopictonguyPosted 5/14/2013 8:11:39 PM
Melee is only viable if you it involves rubi and thumper. that's why that's going to get patched so people can find other melee combinations useful.

PS first sentence complete sarcasm.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.