How long until people start crying for a refund on Krieg?

#11fseperentPosted 5/14/2013 3:59:37 PM
Tsuruke posted...
fseperent posted...
I'm voting never.
Not because of how Krieg works, but because of the sheer lack of times people get refunds from gaming companies, despite how deserved, or undeserved, it is.
Everyone who has waited for Krieg has, more than likely, seen at least one of the promo videos, giving them an idea of what to expect.

lol the poll isn't about how many people will get refunds, but how long will it take for them to complain.

They already are.
#12ProdigalDragonPosted 5/14/2013 4:01:42 PM
TC are you suggesting that we shouldn't want our money back?
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#13TsurukePosted 5/14/2013 4:02:43 PM
fseperent posted...
Tsuruke posted...
fseperent posted...
I'm voting never.
Not because of how Krieg works, but because of the sheer lack of times people get refunds from gaming companies, despite how deserved, or undeserved, it is.
Everyone who has waited for Krieg has, more than likely, seen at least one of the promo videos, giving them an idea of what to expect.

lol the poll isn't about how many people will get refunds, but how long will it take for them to complain.

They already are.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that.
#14DegalonPosted 5/14/2013 4:04:49 PM
Wouldn't the Bloodlust tree be good for endgame/bosses? I mean, that's guns and explosions.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#15Flame_Hound173Posted 5/14/2013 4:04:54 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/66196336

In the thread posted above, I made a remark about how I believe that there will be people who enjoy Krieg as he is now. However, therein lies the problem. It's because I know there will be people who enjoy Krieg as he is now (however small the minority) that I worry that GBX will use that as an excuse to not do anything about Krieg.

Right now, I don't want GBX to give me back my 10 dollars that I paid for Krieg.
I want them to re-balance and fix Krieg and make me feel like my 10 dollars was worth it, cause I don't feel that way now.
---
-"A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist."
#16ProdigalDragonPosted 5/14/2013 4:08:30 PM
Flame_Hound173 posted...

Right now, I don't want GBX to give me back my 10 dollars that I paid for Krieg.
I want them to re-balance and fix Krieg and make me feel like my 10 dollars was worth it, cause I don't feel that way now.

I'm with you. Fix it or refund. Those are the only two options.
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#17Kamden_TPosted 5/14/2013 4:13:12 PM
Flame_Hound173 posted...

In the thread posted above, I made a remark about how I believe that there will be people who enjoy Krieg as he is now. However, therein lies the problem. It's because I know there will be people who enjoy Krieg as he is now (however small the minority) that I worry that GBX will use that as an excuse to not do anything about Krieg.

Yes, re-balance a melee(Buzz Ax) and fire dominate character because it wasn't what was expected. I can not 1-3 hit kill bosses that were meant to be fought with 3-4 people, and never mind the fact that everything that was released about him was shown that he was strictly a Buzz Ax and fire predominant character. Plus every video shown of him before release was a level 61+ fighting level 50 enemies.
---
Will the real Kaboom please shut up??!!??!!??!!
#18Kamden_TPosted 5/14/2013 4:14:51 PM
ProdigalDragon posted...
Flame_Hound173 posted...

I'm with you. Fix it or refund. Those are the only two options.

Option 3. Quit complaining like entitled little girls and game on.
---
#19ProdigalDragonPosted 5/14/2013 4:23:09 PM
Kamden_T posted...

When I purchase something you're absolutely correct in your keen observation of my attitude of entitlement.

So you just suck it up when you get ripped off?
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#20Kamden_TPosted 5/14/2013 4:26:46 PM
ProdigalDragon posted...
Kamden_T posted...

When I purchase something you're absolutely correct in your keen observation of my attitude of entitlement.

So you just suck it up when you get ripped off?

How was I ripped off again? Oh that's right, I was shown a character that his action skill was wielding a Buzz Ax and throwing it and causing massive fire damage close to his proximity, and he was shown in every video before release fighting enemies 11 level's lower.......I was ripped off because I can not insta-kill raid bosses that were designed with the intention of having multiple people fighting him.........I gotta go contact the BBB and file a complaint.....
---