My Krieg is only level 9, but whats the problem people are having?

#1DegalonPosted 5/14/2013 3:08:41 PM
One tree is gunsplosions, one tree is melee and health restores and revivals, and one is superfire damage.

So what's bad about him again? Or are people complaining because he's not OP?

I mean, I understand that Fire isn't very good against shields or armor, but it seems Hellborn is designed to be paired with one of the other two trees. I'm not really seeing a downside to Mania except that it's not good at long range. And then Bloodlust is guns, grenades and extended action skill time.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#2kuwab0Posted 5/14/2013 3:11:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3gtarockerPosted 5/14/2013 5:18:39 PM
Degalon posted...
One tree is gunsplosions, one tree is melee and health restores and revivals, and one is superfire damage.

I mean, I understand that Fire isn't very good against shields or armor, but it seems Hellborn is designed to be paired with one of the other two trees. I'm not really seeing a downside to Mania except that it's not good at long range. And then Bloodlust is guns, grenades and extended action skill time.

Your second paragraph states it all
---
Cheaters always deny its cheating
#4your other dad sayzPosted 5/14/2013 5:21:25 PM
UVHM is a breeze. People just suck.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#5Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 5:33:07 PM
gtarocker posted...
Degalon posted...

Your second paragraph states it all

Do you mean because he's not OP, or the description of each tree?
---
#6hybrid_5tigmataPosted 5/14/2013 5:33:54 PM
your other dad sayz posted...
UVHM is a breeze. People just suck.

This^^
---
Thank you Based God
#7hybrid_5tigmataPosted 5/14/2013 5:35:30 PM
Aside from bugs hes fine in my opinion(remember gaiges bugs? Yeah that happened), I did a couple of raid bosses with him and went beast mode with a group of buddies
---
Thank you Based God
#8ZarchoniaPosted 5/14/2013 5:57:11 PM
hybrid_5tigmata posted...
Aside from bugs hes fine in my opinion(remember gaiges bugs? Yeah that happened), I did a couple of raid bosses with him and went beast mode with a group of buddies

Oh you mean the one where her stupid deathtrap makes the whirlwind noise while not whirlwinding? Cause that still happens. Other than that I never experienced any other gauge bugs.
---
"How do you prove we exist? Maybe we don't exist." -Vivi
#9Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 5:58:50 PM
Zarchonia posted...
hybrid_5tigmata posted...

Oh you mean the one where her stupid deathtrap makes the whirlwind noise while not whirlwinding? Cause that still happens. Other than that I never experienced any other gauge bugs.

Except for its "shield restore" errors.
---
#10St0ve1Posted 5/14/2013 6:01:14 PM
basicaly, stormwolf doesnt like him, so no one does.
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche