So, I got my first Legendary from a chest...

#1Stormkid5Posted 5/14/2013 4:26:25 PM
*sees orange glow* Oh boy oh boy what could it be!

Impetuous Flak... ****
---
//NVBM//
Everything above is opinion unless otherwise stated as fact
#2HolmcrossPosted 5/14/2013 4:29:12 PM
I popped one of those cardboard type boxes in Tinas workshop and was shocked to see an orange glow outta it. Wound up being a Dastardly Maggie so pretty happy with it.
---
Anything and anyone can fail, but brave good friends help.
#3TrazielPosted 5/14/2013 4:32:08 PM
I spit out beer when I found a corrosive infinity in a chest the other day. The irony kicked in major because I had just recently watched Storm's infinity vid not a good 30 minutes before it happened.

Sorry about that flakker though. You sell it?
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4
#4rush86Posted 5/14/2013 4:33:36 PM
same here i found an infinity in a chest in the pirates booty dlc last night. I was level 40 and the gun is 39. But its my first ever out of the 65 hours ive played. Maybe its cause im in true vault hunter mode. But from what i hear its rare to find one in a chest
#5Stormkid5(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 4:34:24 PM
I'll keep it. It can go with my other ****Ing Impetuous Flakker
---
//NVBM//
Everything above is opinion unless otherwise stated as fact
#6SeaArrKingPosted 5/14/2013 4:37:53 PM
I was farming the treasure room last night and ended up getting two Legendary items within two runs; the first was a Explicit Unkempt Harold, which excited me even though it's not the holy Double Penetrating version people get all stoked about, and the second was a Legendary Hunter class mod. I paused the game immediately and did a little victory jig - I planned on trying to farm for the dang thing at some point, but I bless my crazy luck for plopping those golden elbow attachments in that chest for me. I main Zer0, and that Unkempt Harold probably won't do me much good, but I'm still keeping it just because it looks awesome and it refers to an awesome character played by an awesome actor in an awesome movie. AWESOME.
---
Maybe you'll ask me to come back again and maybe I'll say "Maybe."
3DS Friend Code: 0989-2264-8970
#7DethuliPosted 5/14/2013 4:38:34 PM
I think my first legendary from a chest was a lv.15 lobbed fire bee. I still keep it for new characters.
---
Got a minute? You might learn something.
#8PunkNeverDiesPosted 5/14/2013 4:42:44 PM
Level 21 Consummate Hellfire. Been using it on most new characters, and Krieg is getting it tonight.
---
GT: PNDMike
#9Paco_LivesPosted 5/14/2013 6:52:05 PM
Stormkid5 posted...
*sees orange glow* Oh boy oh boy what could it be!

Impetuous Flak... ****

LMFAO stupid Flakker was my first as well. Tried to use it and promptly died.