Blood-filled Guns is made for Tediore SMGs

#1Jambi_ManPosted 5/14/2013 8:04:48 PM
I had this thought just a bit ago....

At 5/5, the Blood-filled Guns skill will add +2.5% magazine size for each stack of Bloodlust.

Bloodlust stacks go to 100, meaning a maxed out Bloodlust stack will yield +250% magazine size for guns.

SMGs are perfect for building Bloodlust stacks, with their high rate of fire, and lower damage per shot...... meaning you can build more stacks per enemy.

Now, the Tediore aspect comes in.... Build stacks with a Tediore SMG by shooting it normally, then when the stacks are high, start full mag tossing it....

You're adding +250% damage to each Tediore reload toss.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#2Guillermo55Posted 5/14/2013 8:06:54 PM
Except you only get to throw it maybe ten or so times and then your ammo is completely spent.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2JZtq.jpg http://i.imgur.com/cm8Fy.jpg http://i.imgur.com/kvK4g.jpg http://i.imgur.com/5vPpu.jpg
#3PanopictonguyPosted 5/14/2013 8:08:09 PM
bloodlust/hellborn build with flame avenger.

it's possible to make the reloads and bloodsplosions caused by them hit the damage cap.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#4Jambi_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 8:13:14 PM
Guillermo55 posted...
Except you only get to throw it maybe ten or so times and then your ammo is completely spent.

Well, last night when I was roaming the field with my Maya, I was rollin with 2,400 SMG ammo.... and a health boost. E-tech relic, my man.

With a build, there's always a way.

Plus, with all that power, you don't need many. :)
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#5Jambi_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:42:34 PM(edited)
Then you add 5/5 in Taste of Blood, which adds 50 Bloodlust stacks with each BXR kill..... and you have a system of BXR/Tediore SMG dominance.
---
#6St0ve1Posted 5/14/2013 9:39:27 PM
False, made for shredifier, not smgs.
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche
#7Jambi_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:53:49 PM
St0ve1 posted...
False, made for shredifier, not smgs.

Last time I checked, SMG's had pretty high ROF, and shredifiers don't gain bonus for mag size reload toss damage(probably because they don't reload toss)...... which was the point of this topic.

Shredifier already has a high magazine size. It doesn't need a bonus there. But, Tediore SMG's have just as high of a ROF, comparable damage, and they gain advantages by having higher mag size. Therefore.....Tediore SMG's benefit from the skill more than Shredifiers, by a lot. It's math.
---
#8Four SkullsPosted 5/15/2013 7:39:24 AM
I'm only lvl 13 and I couldn't keep bloodlust stacks long enough to make it seem worth it. Does it get better later on?
#9Jambi_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 9:03:50 AM
Four Skulls posted...
I'm only lvl 13 and I couldn't keep bloodlust stacks long enough to make it seem worth it. Does it get better later on?

Yeah, it's kinda tough in most situations to boost the stacks quick enough to make it viable.... at least with just shooting your gun.

But with Taste of Blood maxed out, you can kill 2 weaklings in BXR, giving you 100 BL stacks, then go to town on everyone else with those massive reloads.
---