What's Krieg good at?

#1RitalinfiendPosted 5/14/2013 8:23:40 PM
I only played around with him for a couple of hours this morning. Does he have a specialty? Zero and Sal are good at taking out high end bosses. Maya is the best team player. Axton and Gaige are good at soloing. What's Krieg's specialty?
---
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
#2Laylow12Posted 5/14/2013 8:24:28 PM
He's great at pissing away $10.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3killbot357Posted 5/14/2013 8:28:35 PM
Making people mad
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#4Laylow12Posted 5/14/2013 8:30:16 PM
Wazzup KB. You still dupin s*** for the homies?
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#5St0ve1Posted 5/14/2013 8:31:10 PM
Getting stormwolf mad, which causes everyone else to be mad.( I think he is mad fun, but everyone listens to storm, so meh)
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche
#6kylekillgannonPosted 5/14/2013 8:42:03 PM
St0ve1 posted...
( I think he is mad fun, but everyone listens to storm, so meh)

This is the basic problem. One guy can't millisecond kill Terramorphous means that the entire DLC is garbage to everyone here.

He's good at exploding and slapping **** while exploding. And he can explode for awhile.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#7KellyRipyaPosted 5/14/2013 8:49:35 PM
Dying A LOT in UVHM from the higher leveled Krieg randoms I've played with tonight. Still, it's been one day and they may really just suck with the character. But they all seem absolutely suicidal to the point where they're in FFYL 90% of the time
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like Evisceration Rubi's in Borderlands 2.
GT: Althea N Hell
#8Azrael0206Posted 5/14/2013 9:19:21 PM
KellyRipya posted...
Dying A LOT in UVHM from the higher leveled Krieg randoms I've played with tonight. Still, it's been one day and they may really just suck with the character. But they all seem absolutely suicidal to the point where they're in FFYL 90% of the time

Do they even light the fuse, bro?
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Az, you are a mother f****** wordsmith" - Chuckleswood
#9chuckleswoodPosted 5/14/2013 9:20:41 PM
Laylow12 posted...
He's great at pissing away $10.

LOL
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-Krob"
#10Ritalinfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 9:24:50 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
St0ve1 posted...
( I think he is mad fun, but everyone listens to storm, so meh)

This is the basic problem. One guy can't millisecond kill Terramorphous means that the entire DLC is garbage to everyone here.

He's good at exploding and slapping **** while exploding. And he can explode for awhile.

I certainly don't think he should be able to one shot a raid boss. I was just wondering if there was an area he excelled at like all of the other classes. Not so much, what he does, but what roll does he fill. Solo well? Team player? Boss killer?
---
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.