If Krieg really is broken.....

#11ShikazurePosted 5/15/2013 12:38:50 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
your other dad sayz posted...
The only ones who think he is broken are the ones that were expecting another melee Zero.

Oh my god if I see another random dude on line running around with Rapier/Rubi/Thumper/Hyde of Terra combo......

No doubt that particular melee build is very, very effective but jeez show some originality for god's sake

outside of that Melee build Zer0 bring nothing that cannot be beaten by Salvador
---
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#12fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 12:39:09 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
The only ones who think he is broken are the ones that were expecting another melee Zero.

Oh my god if I see another random dude on line running around with Rapier/Rubi/Thumper/Hyde of Terra combo......

No doubt that particular melee build is very, very effective but jeez show some originality for god's sake

You can't get much variety with melee.

Only other thing is to NOT use a law/order, AND spec out of melee.

Fixed
---
Radiohead are still the best band in the world - fact
#13your other dad sayzPosted 5/15/2013 12:42:20 AM
Tec187 posted...
Yes the math is off with his rampage. But it can still be useful if you use it right. Wait until you are at 33% health, use it to immediately heal yourselfand go to town. Immediate cooldown. Rince and repeat.

But WHY would you do that when "going to town" withOUT using his action skill will do more damage?
Also, activating action skill below 33% HP every single time is a death sentence in UVHM, even if you were doing it just for the healing. I'd rather just shoot the rubi and continue doing more dps without going into BAR.

It just makes no sense....

No its not a death sentence in uvhm. I have been doing it all day. You use whatever weapon you want to deal more damage...then BXR when you need to.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#14your other dad sayzPosted 5/15/2013 12:46:55 AM(edited)
And you dont have to do it just for healing. My elemental grenades heal me as well as my nova blasts. Rampage is for emergencies, not something you build an entire class around. Its also great to counter being ignited when you get dangerously low on health bc of it.
---
I'm on one.
#15your other dad sayzPosted 5/15/2013 12:50:59 AM
You cant just slap the same ole Zero equipment and abuse his action skill and expect to be a beast.

Try something different and learn a new playstyle for god sake.
---
I'm on one.
#16Tec187Posted 5/15/2013 12:55:24 AM
Rampage is for emergencies,

Meaning to heal?
Cause your DPS goes DOWN when you use it.
So Krieg's action skill is an emergency heal for you? Provided you spec into that specific top-tier skill of course.
Is that what you are saying?

Lol and please on the Zer0 comments. I have all characters at 50+ and have plenty of different playstyles thank you very much, but if you build a melee Krieg, you ARE going to slap on the best Melee weapon - and that weapon isn't Zer0 ONLY you know.
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#17St0ve1Posted 5/15/2013 3:28:46 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
then I'm glad I decided to wait a while until I max out all other characters.

I'll get him when GBX decide to patch him. I kind of new this would be the case somehow

he is not broken, but storm wolf thinks he is, so thus everyone believes he is broken
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
Official husband of cherche
#18Azrael0206Posted 5/15/2013 3:35:05 AM
St0ve1 posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...

I'll get him when GBX decide to patch him. I kind of new this would be the case somehow

he is not broken, but storm wolf thinks he is, so thus everyone believes he is broken

Why does that make you so mad dude?
You've been crying about it all day
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Az, you are a mother f****** wordsmith" - Chuckleswood
#19TeamLexanaPosted 5/15/2013 4:02:04 AM
Rampage is for emergencies, not something you build an entire class around. .

Thats what makes it bad imo. The other classes have their "in case of emergency" element AND their lolnowudie element. The only plus side I can see to Kriegs power atm is if you fully invest in the middle tree to get the health restore when you drop to 33% health, but even then you LOSE dps in that mode and if you can't kill the enemies, you only prolonged your death by a fews seconds anyways.
#20fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 4:08:32 AM
St0ve1 posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...

It would seem like most of the people who post on here suggest that he is in some way 'broken' be it due to math calculations or other.

And in regards to the comment about Stormwolf, well that was immature. Although I don't always agree with his posts you can not deny that the dude sure knows his stuff. If he says that Krieg is flawed then who am I to argue that he isn't?

Like I said, I don't have Krieg right now but the general consensus on this board suggests that GBX got him wrong and I bet that he will be patched in the not too distant future.
---
Radiohead are still the best band in the world - fact