how is krieg broken?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. how is krieg broken?

User Info: Rokoshu

Rokoshu
3 years ago#1
i'm racking my brain trying to figure out why...
he fun and fair to play with, does well on solo and in group, i think hes balanced
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666

User Info: Nafzger

Nafzger
3 years ago#2
Because some WoW nerd raider that this board apparently worships says the math is bad.
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher

User Info: Wallcrawler8878

Wallcrawler8878
3 years ago#3
People are more concerned with the card not doing what it says, than what it actually does.

Ive never failed to kill things in BAXR when I went to chopping on them. 1-2 hits, usually.

The only difficulty Ive had with Krieg are in the instances where Im taking a lot of fire, my action skill cools off in mere seconds, but just as I activate the rampage, I get downed before I can get swinging.

Im thinking light the fuse once I get it will alleviate some of this frustration and let me continue just wreaking havoc. Late in the tree, release the beast will stop some of this also, as a lot of the time Im activating that rampage with the ! blinking.

Im at 15 right now, so another level up and I can try out Light The Fuse and keep pushing forward.

So far I havent had any of the bug issues that have been reported, like the BL stacks not showing up, not getting healed on kill in BAXR, and having a stupid high DoT put on me when self igniting.

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
3 years ago#4
Not trying to come off as a jerk, but why not look at the other 10 threads discussing this instead of making a new one?
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2

User Info: Rokoshu

Rokoshu
3 years ago#5
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
People are more concerned with the card not doing what it says, than what it actually does.

Ive never failed to kill things in BAXR when I went to chopping on them. 1-2 hits, usually.

The only difficulty Ive had with Krieg are in the instances where Im taking a lot of fire, my action skill cools off in mere seconds, but just as I activate the rampage, I get downed before I can get swinging.

Im thinking light the fuse once I get it will alleviate some of this frustration and let me continue just wreaking havoc. Late in the tree, release the beast will stop some of this also, as a lot of the time Im activating that rampage with the ! blinking.

Im at 15 right now, so another level up and I can try out Light The Fuse and keep pushing forward.

So far I havent had any of the bug issues that have been reported, like the BL stacks not showing up, not getting healed on kill in BAXR, and having a stupid high DoT put on me when self igniting.

thats because the way its suppose to work is that when your action skill cools down that quickly but are under a lot of fire your suppose to transform into the super bad mutant (if skill available) and gain health, melee buff and resistance buff thus ridding of the weakness
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
3 years ago#6
Nafzger posted...
Because some WoW nerd raider that this board apparently worships says the math is bad.

Honestly not sure if trolling or making a joke. I'm seeing far too much of this; it's like people feel an automatic urge to counter-balance any type of complaining.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: DanteDemonBlood

DanteDemonBlood
3 years ago#7
Nafzger posted...

I assume you're talking about StormWolf. The Math IS wrong. Anyone who graduated 6th grade(If that) could tell you that plus 500% should give you more than plus 200%.
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
3 years ago#8
DanteDemonBlood posted...
Nafzger posted...

I assume you're talking about StormWolf. The Math IS wrong. Anyone who graduated 6th grade(If that) could tell you that plus 500% should give you more than plus 200%.

Apparently you believe your 6th grade teacher created all the formulas they taught you.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
3 years ago#9
Nafzger posted...

u mad
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. how is krieg broken?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived