how is krieg broken?

#1RokoshuPosted 5/15/2013 9:44:08 AM
i'm racking my brain trying to figure out why...
he fun and fair to play with, does well on solo and in group, i think hes balanced
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#2NafzgerPosted 5/15/2013 9:45:34 AM
Because some WoW nerd raider that this board apparently worships says the math is bad.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#3Wallcrawler8878Posted 5/15/2013 9:51:52 AM
People are more concerned with the card not doing what it says, than what it actually does.

Ive never failed to kill things in BAXR when I went to chopping on them. 1-2 hits, usually.

The only difficulty Ive had with Krieg are in the instances where Im taking a lot of fire, my action skill cools off in mere seconds, but just as I activate the rampage, I get downed before I can get swinging.

Im thinking light the fuse once I get it will alleviate some of this frustration and let me continue just wreaking havoc. Late in the tree, release the beast will stop some of this also, as a lot of the time Im activating that rampage with the ! blinking.

Im at 15 right now, so another level up and I can try out Light The Fuse and keep pushing forward.

So far I havent had any of the bug issues that have been reported, like the BL stacks not showing up, not getting healed on kill in BAXR, and having a stupid high DoT put on me when self igniting.
#4JkickitPosted 5/15/2013 9:55:04 AM
Not trying to come off as a jerk, but why not look at the other 10 threads discussing this instead of making a new one?
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#5Rokoshu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 9:57:36 AM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
People are more concerned with the card not doing what it says, than what it actually does.

Ive never failed to kill things in BAXR when I went to chopping on them. 1-2 hits, usually.

The only difficulty Ive had with Krieg are in the instances where Im taking a lot of fire, my action skill cools off in mere seconds, but just as I activate the rampage, I get downed before I can get swinging.

Im thinking light the fuse once I get it will alleviate some of this frustration and let me continue just wreaking havoc. Late in the tree, release the beast will stop some of this also, as a lot of the time Im activating that rampage with the ! blinking.

Im at 15 right now, so another level up and I can try out Light The Fuse and keep pushing forward.

So far I havent had any of the bug issues that have been reported, like the BL stacks not showing up, not getting healed on kill in BAXR, and having a stupid high DoT put on me when self igniting.

thats because the way its suppose to work is that when your action skill cools down that quickly but are under a lot of fire your suppose to transform into the super bad mutant (if skill available) and gain health, melee buff and resistance buff thus ridding of the weakness
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/15/2013 10:01:29 AM
Nafzger posted...
Because some WoW nerd raider that this board apparently worships says the math is bad.

Honestly not sure if trolling or making a joke. I'm seeing far too much of this; it's like people feel an automatic urge to counter-balance any type of complaining.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#7DanteDemonBloodPosted 5/15/2013 10:06:31 AM
Nafzger posted...

I assume you're talking about StormWolf. The Math IS wrong. Anyone who graduated 6th grade(If that) could tell you that plus 500% should give you more than plus 200%.
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#8PanopictonguyPosted 5/15/2013 10:07:54 AM
DanteDemonBlood posted...
Nafzger posted...

I assume you're talking about StormWolf. The Math IS wrong. Anyone who graduated 6th grade(If that) could tell you that plus 500% should give you more than plus 200%.

Apparently you believe your 6th grade teacher created all the formulas they taught you.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#9StormWolf12Posted 5/15/2013 10:08:53 AM
Nafzger posted...

u mad
---
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
#10NafzgerPosted 5/15/2013 10:18:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]