how is krieg broken?

#21DanteDemonBloodPosted 5/15/2013 9:42:51 AM
Nafzger posted...
DanteDemonBlood posted...
Nafzger or however you spell your name, you are just making and will continue to make yourself look like an idiot. Do you really want to be the next rest21?

Remember that guy Storm? Good times....good times...

Because I said Storm is annoying by crying all the time?

No because your are all like "OmG!! StormWolf is like such a nerd and has never even kissed a girl! I'm assuming this because he plays borderlands 2, uses Gamefaqs, and knows basic math, even though I do as well!!!111!

Well except apparently knowing basic math.
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#22Jambi_ManPosted 5/15/2013 10:21:30 AM
Because some dude posted some vids beating raid bosses, and all the sheep now follow every word he says. Apparently he's the end all know all of everything Borderlands.
---
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
#23StormWolf12Posted 5/15/2013 10:22:24 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
Because some dude posted some vids beating raid bosses, he's the end all know all of everything Borderlands.

FACT
---
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
#24GujinKamiPosted 5/15/2013 10:24:49 AM
Honestly not sure if trolling or making a joke. I'm seeing far too much of this; it's like people feel an automatic urge to counter-balance any type of complaining.

It's literal drones. You make ANY type of complaint towards what they consider "God's gift to man" and they go all out on you. They can't handle criticism and think that flaws don't exist, and that the game they worship is eons beyond perfect.

You know what happens when legitimate complaints get ignored and brushed off because of the clog of fans? The game goes down the gutter. At this rate, I'm easily expecting another TOR with this game.
---
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/GXFnB14.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZjREIw7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YytbkE8.gif
#25PanopictonguyPosted 5/15/2013 10:25:38 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
Because some dude posted some vids beating raid bosses, he's the end all know all of everything Borderlands.

FACT

I'm am now 100% confident you are a female. I'm 75% Confident you're the girl Pinkwolf I used to play Phantasy Star Online with. I will no change your tag from "Troll Princess" to "Bahroo's Fangirl."
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#26StormWolf12Posted 5/15/2013 10:26:50 AM(edited)
^-^

I was being sarcastic on that last post tho lol
---
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
#27DanteDemonBloodPosted 5/15/2013 12:22:56 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

FACT

I'm am now 100% confident you are a female. I'm 75% Confident you're the girl Pinkwolf I used to play Phantasy Star Online with. I will no change your tag from "Troll Princess" to "Bahroo's Fangirl."

Have you even watched Storms vids? He talks in some of them....that has to be the manliest voice I've heard on a woman.
---
GT: DanteDemonBlood
Hakuna Matata means marijuana.
#28PhinioxPosted 5/15/2013 2:13:36 PM
This topic went literally nowhere.. Maybe his dmg in bar is calculated different than with a gun is my guess. Overall hes.pretty fun and a different type so it makes a fresh new play through. I dont feel like I wasted my money
#29WeAreInfiniteN7Posted 5/15/2013 4:29:21 PM
That StormWolf fellow seems pretty legit. I've seen his videos and he owns those damn RAID bosses. I don't worship the guy but when I want some advice on how to make my Zero more awesome, I definitely seek out his posts and videos on the subject. I'm still gonna do a Krieg playthrough, but I'm into self torture. I definitley will have to go into those RAID bosses with friends though.