The thing about Krieg I am most mad about is lack of speed

#1wind953Posted 5/15/2013 2:27:36 PM
So let's see...

Maya: up to 110% movement speed while shields are depleted from Fleet, +20% while an enemy is phaselocked from Legendary COM
Axton: Up to 120% movement speed after a kill from Onslaught, up to 77% movement speed while aiming with Expertise (works best with Greed, obviously)
Salvador: 50% during gunzerking from BTCSD, up to 66% movement speed from Incite after taking damage, +20% during gunzerking from legendary COM
Zero: 35% movement speed during Deception from Innervate, 88% movement speed after a kill from Followthrough
Gaige: +35% from Unstoppable Force after a kill, DT gets up to 77% movement speed from Annoyed Android.

And Krieg gets 40% ONLY after returning from FFYL (the dumb underpowered Light the Fuse version which you should never spec into, no less), *!*!*!*ONLY*!*!*!* for the remainder of time in Light the Fuse? In UVHM, that effectively means ZERO %.
Why does he not at least get a movement speed boost on-kill? For a melee character, speed boost is absolutely necessary. Hell, even those psychos that run at you with dynamites run faster than Krieg.
I don't have the exact number, but seems like Krieg does get a slight (I am guessing 35%) speed boost in BXR, but it really should be more, considering he's PURE melee.

Maybe the designers were thinking..."LOL but if Krieg gets to someone, he will be melting faces with his super boosted melee!!!!". Unfortunately balancing reward with risk has to be a one-to-one affair. His massive melee bonus is already offset by zero weapon damage and no grenades in BXR. The melee increase is a REPLACEMENT, not a bonus. Essentially this means his action skill doesn't have any bonuses.
#2Azrael0206Posted 5/15/2013 2:31:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3BombermanXPosted 5/15/2013 2:48:23 PM
waah waah waah
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
#4WretchedOwlPosted 5/15/2013 3:22:45 PM
Yeah, I agree. some movement speed kill skill in the Mania tree would definitely make things I lot cooler. Tearing around the battlefield slicing people in half with the buzzaxe. awwwwww yeah.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7421164544/hE47C9A41/
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#5Falco777Posted 5/15/2013 6:30:05 PM
up to 77% movement speed while aiming with Expertise (works best with Greed, obviously)

Personally, I prefer the Interfacer.
---
"Who throws barrels at people? What are you, some giant monkey who's made off with a pretty wench?" -Guillo, Baten Kaitos Origins
#6ZignoffPosted 5/15/2013 6:31:44 PM
It does need a boost for the sure fact being Melee focused, he can't even catch Backpedaling enemies, as I have mention is kind of a problem...
---
Here comes a New Web Comic for gamers, BY a gamer, Critique is welcomed as long as you are positive about it.
http://hatetheplayer.thewebcomic.com/
#7EX_KoakumaPosted 5/15/2013 6:34:56 PM
Zignoff posted...
It does need a boost for the sure fact being Melee focused, he can't even catch Backpedaling enemies, as I have mention is kind of a problem...

Toss your axe more, dudeman.
---
http://puu.sh/2MzYG.png
#8ZignoffPosted 5/15/2013 6:44:33 PM
Thee ax is insanely slow and doesn't track, (like the enemies seem to magically do), along with it's wonky hit zones, having to aim while getting blasted to hell, and hoping you don't get killed before, wouldn't it just be more efficent for GB to just you know... FIX the damn speed?
---
Here comes a New Web Comic for gamers, BY a gamer, Critique is welcomed as long as you are positive about it.
http://hatetheplayer.thewebcomic.com/
#9TrazielPosted 5/15/2013 6:55:47 PM
I noticed this as well. Damn evasive bandits. LET ME CUT YOU!

I just recently started throwing the axe to slow my enemies down, but it damn sure ain't no tomahawk from CoD.

Yes, I've played CoD. **** opinions.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4
#10curtlandPosted 5/15/2013 7:03:01 PM
Traziel posted...
I noticed this as well. Damn evasive bandits. LET ME CUT YOU!

I just recently started throwing the axe to slow my enemies down, but it damn sure ain't no tomahawk from CoD.

Yes, I've played CoD. **** opinions.

Actually, Krieg might be a COD character... he's got the throwing axe, he's got the "Butt drop" grenade when he dies... he's got the... uh... rage quitting.

...that's all I got.
---
Only idoits can't spell.