What is Farming?

#1CrossBones3129Posted 5/15/2013 8:23:49 PM
So I just got Borderlands 2 and am level 22. I have no clue what farming is. Is there anything I'm missing lol.

PS: I have no clue what Skills to upgrade with Zer0, there is a way to reset it right?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag:
I CrossBones I
#2TsurukePosted 5/15/2013 8:28:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3DethuliPosted 5/15/2013 8:28:57 PM
Farming is when you till the earth, plants seeds, water your seeds to induce plants growth, then harvest your crops with the intent to sell or personally consume.

You can re-spec at the character skin station. You want Cunning and Bloodlust.
---
Got a minute? You might learn something.
#4TsurukePosted 5/15/2013 8:29:37 PM
In videogames, farming is process of collecting a certain item/equipment or currency in order to power one's character up.

P.S. Once you get to a customization station you can "repec" your skills which will allow you to reset your skills.

Hope that helps TC
#5Archangel SephirothPosted 5/15/2013 8:30:04 PM
In this game, farming typically means killing the same enemy over and over and over again to get rare drops.
---
"HOLY @#$%...We have to fight THAT? #$%! this game, I quit." ~McKillington
"you wouldn't download a car" ~Unsigned Code
#6KellyRipyaPosted 5/15/2013 8:31:24 PM
Did you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? ? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing their's and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you. I mean I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas.
---
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live and too rare to die
#7TsurukePosted 5/15/2013 8:31:53 PM
Dethuli posted...
You want Cunning and Bloodlust.

And whats wrong with the other tree? I personally run with Sniping/Cunning and have no issues. So yea.
#8DethuliPosted 5/15/2013 8:33:52 PM
Here, I meant to post this earlier. Its a more in-depth look at what you're after:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farming
---
#9CrossBones3129(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 8:51:37 PM
Yeah I figured that's what farming was. Now if I wanted to farm for an infinity pistol, at level 22. Where would I go? Also when farming, do I have to save and quit for the enemies to respawn or just leave the area?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag:
I CrossBones I
#10DethuliPosted 5/16/2013 4:24:39 AM
Doc Mercy drops the Infinity, but enemies and enemy drops are level-locked in pt.1. He will only drop lv. 9-10 Infinities. If you honestly want a lv. 22 Infinity, you should probably have someone mod one for you.
---