What is Farming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What is Farming?

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
3 years ago#11
CrossBones3129 posted...
Yeah I figured that's what farming was. Now if I wanted to farm for an infinity pistol, at level 22. Where would I go? Also when farming, do I have to save and quit for the enemies to respawn or just leave the area?

the Infinity is so overrated. Its honestly not even a good gun.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7421164544/hE47C9A41/
-- GT: Wretched Owls
(message deleted)

User Info: CrossBones3129

CrossBones3129
3 years ago#13
WretchedOwl posted...
CrossBones3129 posted...
Yeah I figured that's what farming was. Now if I wanted to farm for an infinity pistol, at level 22. Where would I go? Also when farming, do I have to save and quit for the enemies to respawn or just leave the area?

the Infinity is so overrated. Its honestly not even a good gun.

Well idk what to get then lol. In the whole time I've played I've found 1 orange named gun. Got it from that rat girl, Layne or whatever her name is.
Xbox Live Gamertag:
I CrossBones I

User Info: IcrossfireI

IcrossfireI
3 years ago#14
You shouldn't farm until you get to max level-if you even decide to. I don't enjoy farming and I wouldn't suggest it because it takes forever and is very frustrating/time consuming. I would use golden keys to get some nice gear. Also-there are alot of people on this forum who would be happy to give you some nice guns. I can dupe some level 45-50 guns for you when you get to that level. As for sniping, I got to the end of the cunning skill tree (I didn't fill it up completely) and then filled up the sniping tree a little less than halfway and then filled up iron hand and something else in bloodshed to increase my max health. It works for me and I still have 11 levels to go now to get to the new level cap.

Throwing kunai with the death blossom skill is really fun and effective so I would suggest it. Unless you like to melee or snipe that is. I like sniping but I can't stand the sway in this game...I wish we could hold our breath while sniping so we didn't have to pray we'd hit something half the time. Also, I loved the idea of zero having a sword but there is no variety in the sword slash animation so it isn't any fun. The trailer leads one to believe its a really cool new feature, but they definitely got lazy with it. This is my opinion-take it with a grain of salt.
cR Crossfire

CrossBones3129
3 years ago#15
IcrossfireI posted...
You shouldn't farm until you get to max level-if you even decide to. I don't enjoy farming and I wouldn't suggest it because it takes forever and is very frustrating/time consuming. I would use golden keys to get some nice gear. Also-there are alot of people on this forum who would be happy to give you some nice guns. I can dupe some level 45-50 guns for you when you get to that level. As for sniping, I got to the end of the cunning skill tree (I didn't fill it up completely) and then filled up the sniping tree a little less than halfway and then filled up iron hand and something else in bloodshed to increase my max health. It works for me and I still have 11 levels to go now to get to the new level cap.

Throwing kunai with the death blossom skill is really fun and effective so I would suggest it. Unless you like to melee or snipe that is. I like sniping but I can't stand the sway in this game...I wish we could hold our breath while sniping so we didn't have to pray we'd hit something half the time. Also, I loved the idea of zero having a sword but there is no variety in the sword slash animation so it isn't any fun. The trailer leads one to believe its a really cool new feature, but they definitely got lazy with it. This is my opinion-take it with a grain of salt.

I wanted to ask this about gold keys, do the Shift codes unlock certain guns? Or are the guns random? Is it better to save the keys until I reach a higher level so that I get better guns?
Xbox Live Gamertag:
I CrossBones I

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
3 years ago#16
CrossBones3129 posted...
I wanted to ask this about gold keys, do the Shift codes unlock certain guns? Or are the guns random? Is it better to save the keys until I reach a higher level so that I get better guns?

They are random. As far saving them, thats entirely up to you. I would use a few in between so you have good gear to follow through onto TVHM/UVHM bit it wouldnt hurt to save some just in case (for whatever reason)

CrossBones3129
3 years ago#17
Tsuruke posted...
CrossBones3129 posted...

They are random. As far saving them, thats entirely up to you. I would use a few in between so you have good gear to follow through onto TVHM/UVHM bit it wouldnt hurt to save some just in case (for whatever reason)

TVHM/UVHM?
Xbox Live Gamertag:
I CrossBones I

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
3 years ago#18
CrossBones3129 posted...
TVHM/UVHM?

True Vault Hunter Mode / Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What is Farming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived