Legendary Loot

#1redpeas1Posted 5/16/2013 6:21:01 AM
I had a question regarding Legendary weapons, shields, grenade mods etc.

I see a lot of people, in fact most people, playing this game or talking about all the different combinations they play with and how they dupe (whatever that is) legendary weapons and how they have a lot of the rare loot.

And then there's me who still just has the usual loot except for one legendary gun (The Hornet) and I was just wondering what's the easiest way to get all this great loot to make playing UVHM not impossible. It's not fun anymore, it just takes so long to kill one person and I die quite easily. My commando is lvl 50 but I still fail quite quickly and I've only really just started this playthrough. I'm also currently playing as Krieg and I'm lvl 9 xD

So yes, like I said I'm just wondering what is the easiest way to get all this rare loot on the game?

Thanks guys!
#2killbot357Posted 5/16/2013 6:23:20 AM
The easiest way is to get someone to dupe it for you.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
#3dk2101Posted 5/16/2013 6:30:21 AM
I have tons of legendarys if you want me to dupe it for you
---
GT:RustlessRhyme
#4redpeas1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 6:32:09 AM
What exactly is duping? xD
#5redpeas1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 6:46:26 AM
Haha okay so I looked what duping is and that would be very helpful.

My GT is jakey7284 if you still want to do that. Do you like it if people have a headset cause that might be a problem cause at the moment I don't have one.