Duping

#1jakey7284Posted 5/16/2013 7:08:40 AM
This is redpeas1 from other topics but I thought I'd create a new account with my name being my actual GT.

So I was wondering if someone could properly explain what you do for duping because I tried looking for it and what I found didn't seem that helpful.

Also if possible could someone dupe me some legendary guns. On my legendary loot topic I mentioned that I was really struggling since all my loot is pretty basic except for The Hornet I have, and I'd like my playthrough of UVHM to actually be possible xD

Just so you know I don't have a headset at the moment however, so if you were to dupe me some guns just bear that in mind.

Thanks!
#2spfurm01Posted 5/16/2013 8:17:17 AM
Many ways to dupe:

Easiest for large scale: Drop items from inventory, immediately dashboard w/out saving

Easier for single items: challenge to duel over an item in the trade window, have person with item drop it once the duel starts, have other player getting the dupe win, have player who originally dropped the item pick up the dropped version, both people should have it

That said please do not dupe with people who do not want to dupe or in public games. Gamer courtesy bro
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#3jakey7284(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 8:32:37 AM
Thanks for replying!

Don't worry I wouldn't do that :D
#4cubegod69erPosted 5/16/2013 8:47:25 AM
What happens when you drop items, and dashboard without saving?
#5spfurm01Posted 5/16/2013 8:52:03 AM
If you drop the items and then dashboard, the game doesn't save, thus doesn't register that they've left your inventory.

The person dropping the items would be the one duping in that case.

Don't dashboard if you're the host.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#6Con187Posted 5/16/2013 8:53:50 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]