Krieg discussion with JUST PURE FACTS... check your emotions at the door

#51duericPosted 5/16/2013 7:26:59 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
dueric posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...

Math is what governs the majority of the game mechanics. If you are shocked that people are going to discuss game mechanics on gamefaqs you are probably on the wrong website and the wrong topic.

Ok. Wiseguy. While you're all here playing Descarte, people are doing this in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGNGpwlp4V4

So......come again?

I don't even know what point you are trying to argue. It looks like fun. So is learning game mechanics to me. I don't know why you think people don't do both.

Of course you don't get what point I'm trying to argue now because I battered yours. Ya know the one where you "countered" my point in your last post and jabbed me at the end so cleverly? Bet you wish you had that one back. Huh?

Mechanics shemanics. BL2 mechanics in a nutshell. Kill s***. Krieg does just fine in that regard.

If you want to discuss the stats I have no issue. It's the people who suggest the stats are broken and by extension make the character useless. Which OBVIOUSLY is not even remotely the case in the actual game.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#52xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/16/2013 7:28:50 PM
I was soo looking forward to a video :/
#53Wallcrawler8878Posted 5/16/2013 7:37:49 PM
All the "Pure Facts" you need right here about Krieg's action skill not being useless.

Watch it, and then kindly find something else to complain about.
#54fredbeatswilmaPosted 5/16/2013 7:40:07 PM
Battered my point on how math governs game mechanics and that people may discuss them on a gamefaqs. I never once said krieg wasn't fun nor that he wasn't capable of killing things or broken.

You did no such thing as battering my point. My point still stands pretty strong.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#55StormWolf12Posted 5/16/2013 7:48:38 PM
Laharl00 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
Laharl00 you are hilarious. The video is all the response I needed to make. It proves my point. You haven't yet made a point. Get lost.

All your video does is say you can't make him do what you wanted to do and most likely ran your mouth about doing and now that it doesn't work because of a damage algorithm it's broken.

Not that the damage isn't there, because I have the damage output I am expecting.

See I didn't assume GBX would make him like zero in melee but since you stumbled across a weapon combo that is a raid machine well hell it HAS to work with this guy because he is a melee character key word probably more so than zero but it doesn't because GBX changed the way it stacked his damage multipliers and possibly others with the addition of pearlescent equipment BUT oh my GOD he is broken and sucks.

He still kills and does what other characters do just not how you fantasized using your own system that worked with other characters. And laughing about level damage, at 61 where you are, the amount of damage you are actually crying about given the added multipliers only further prove it's all about him boss raiding for you or not...

no "brah" I proved my point.

This isn't about an unplayable character from GBX, it's about Wolfie not getting what he wanted and now it's just wrong and he said it would be the best and all his followers stayed to watch but it didn't work so it sucks and is broken and and and WAH!

My God are you one pathetic human being.

I finally found someone I actually pity.

Lol, u mad. And dumb.
---
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
#56FalloutgenuisPosted 5/16/2013 7:57:42 PM
I still don't know how he could be good against Hyperious.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#57curtlandPosted 5/16/2013 7:59:45 PM
Falloutgenuis posted...

Yeah. If he can't solo Hyperious in less than thirty seconds, he's pretty much garbage.

(b'-')b
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#58duericPosted 5/16/2013 8:01:13 PM(edited)
fredbeatswilma posted...
Battered my point on how math governs game mechanics and that people may discuss them on a gamefaqs. I never once said krieg wasn't fun nor that he wasn't capable of killing things or broken.

You did no such thing as battering my point. My point still stands pretty strong.

Yeah. I know. They always "stand strong", man.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#59FalloutgenuisPosted 5/16/2013 8:03:53 PM
curtland posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...

Yeah. If he can't solo Hyperious in less than thirty seconds, he's pretty much garbage.

(b'-')b

I'm not saying that at all. I just want him to be able to solo him. But I just did have a thought. When the novas hit why doesn't he go into BXR mode with the psycho mutant perk. Full health could save him from dying. How often does Hyperious send out his novas?
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#60RitalinfiendPosted 5/16/2013 8:10:54 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
All the "Pure Facts" you need right here about Krieg's action skill not being useless.

Watch it, and then kindly find something else to complain about.

Any videos if him performing like that against loaders? Im not knocking the video by the way, just want to know how he does in places like opportunity or the loader areas in the preserve, or really the entire last 25% of the game.
---
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.