Elemental gun question

#1Shadow_ThrowPosted 5/16/2013 4:34:15 PM
This is going to sound like an odd question, but does anyone have an idea when elemental weapons become available or what triggers it? I know it goes fire, explosion, electric, corrosive, and finally slag.

I know Tiny Tina's Tea Pot will be coming up quite shortly as I just completed A Dam Fine Rescue, but I'd love to know for future gaming purposes.
---
What happens when there are no wonders to be seen?
What happens when the poet cannot dream?
#2SoloPosted 5/16/2013 4:35:18 PM
You can buy them from Marcus as soon as you set foot on sanctuary. And they can drop from the beginning fo the game.
---
getting moderated builds character
#3TrazielPosted 5/16/2013 4:45:29 PM
I think it works like that in bl1. I can't remember exactly, but I know for sure I've found fire and electric weapons at level 3.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4
#4FalloutgenuisPosted 5/16/2013 5:22:11 PM
You can get a fire SMG from moxxi at any level. That has been getting krieg through the game for me.
---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.
#5Shadow_Throw(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:29:45 PM
I should mention that I'm doing it solo with it completely offline so maybe I'm just using an older patch so to speak. That being said I'd love to get the Bad Touch that early. Just let me get that amount of money.

Either way must be luck.
---
What happens when there are no wonders to be seen?
What happens when the poet cannot dream?
#6KellyRipyaPosted 5/16/2013 5:42:06 PM
In normal mode solo I think they opened up to me Fire, Shock, Caustic, explosive, slag
---
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live and too rare to die