Stormwolf, you can like Krieg now!

#11FalloutgenuisPosted 5/16/2013 7:23:34 PM
http://www.bl2skills.com/psycho.html#50500015550150505012055100000000000
His points.
---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.
#12Wallcrawler8878(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 7:27:37 PM
Yeah, its pretty ridiculous, the nitpicking going on over the BAXR + Roid damage.

It doesnt matter.

As far as action skill oriented capstones go, Many Must Fall absolutely PALES in comparison to Release the Beast. Do a bit of damage to yourself, get instantly healed, ridiculously powerful, full health on each kill, ranged kills, and the cooldown is instantly reset so you can repeat the process instantly.

The guy basicly stayed in his action skill for the better part of 11 minutes, and only got momentarily slowed ONCE, when he pulled out dynamite, suicided a marauder, and got back rolling again. He absolutely wrecked both of those areas.

Useless action skill.

Heh.
#13FalloutgenuisPosted 5/16/2013 7:30:26 PM
I still don't see how he can be too good against raid bosses except for Pete maybe. I saw that Voracious vid but I'm still not too sure about Hyperious or Tera.
---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.
#14duericPosted 5/16/2013 7:30:46 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
Yeah, its pretty ridiculous, the nitpicking going on over the BAXR + Roid damage.

It doesnt matter.

As far as action skill oriented capstones go, Many Must Fall absolutely PALES in comparison to Release the Beast. Do a bit of damage to yourself, get instantly healed, ridiculously powerful, full health on each kill, ranged kills, and the cooldown is instantly reset so you can repeat the process instantly.

The guy basicly stayed in his action skill for the better part of 11 minutes, and only got momentarily slowed ONCE, when he pulled out dynamite, suicided a marauder, and got back rolling again. He absolutely wrecked both of those areas.

Useless action skill.

Heh.

I just showed this video to a dude in another post playing internet with me, and the backpedaling he did was almost as priceless as the video itself.

I'm not even joking when I say this may be the best "video evidence" ever presented for a topic like this on a forum.

BTW, did I mention I'm totally stealing that build? LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#15chuckleswoodPosted 5/16/2013 7:31:30 PM
Azrael0206 posted...
Topic Title kinda sounds like harassment to me.

Why yes it sure does. Someone should report this.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-Krob"
#16Obnoxious_FrogPosted 5/16/2013 7:32:11 PM
Very nice!

Now I miss my computer... Clunky controller for the lose.
---
"What's wrong with your face?" ~ Plinkett
#17Wallcrawler8878(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 7:41:26 PM
dueric posted...

It doesnt matter.

Useless action skill.

Heh.

I just showed this video to a dude in another post playing internet with me, and the backpedaling he did was almost as priceless as the video itself.

I'm not even joking when I say this may be the best "video evidence" ever presented for a topic like this on a forum.

Heh. I missed that. I just jumped to the end, posted the link as the only fact they needed about the action skill not being useles..

Anyone who sees that, and still holds to that claim is doing nothing more than hardcore trolling.
#18fredbeatswilmaPosted 5/16/2013 7:48:51 PM
dueric posted...

It doesnt matter.

Useless action skill.

Heh.

I can't backpeddle from a stance I never had to start with.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#19StormWolf12Posted 5/16/2013 7:55:40 PM

It doesnt matter.

Useless action skill.

Heh.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
---
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
#20Wallcrawler8878(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 8:01:20 PM
I think he likes it!

Was it the stormfronts?

I knew it.