Let's get something out of the way about Krieg...

#1ShAd0wF1amEPosted 5/16/2013 10:08:12 PM
Krieg IS broken in the sense that his action skill should be doing more damage. This does NOT mean that he has no value; he can still tear through mobs like they're pieces of cotton. HOWEVER, Krieg as he is has little to no value for fighting raid bosses (at least as far I've seen, I'd be ecstatic if someone proved me wrong). If his action skill was fixed, then he could be much better against raid bosses, but that's if Gearbox gets their heads out of their asses.

TL;DR Krieg violates mobs, but is **** against raid bosses. Either way, his action skill is still broken and it'd be super awesome for everyone if it was fixed.
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)
#2curtlandPosted 5/16/2013 10:14:35 PM
I don't think Gearbox thinks raid bosses SHOULD be soloed.

I don't think they're intended to be soloed. I think if someone finds a way to kill a raid boss in 10 seconds, it defeats the purpose of having them BE raid bosses.

Don't get me wrong, play however you WANT to play. Have fun!

But I don't think it's... I don't want to say fair... "correct", I guess, to say a character is "broken" because he can't solo a boss character meant for FOUR high level characters in less than a minute.

Maybe he's just the only one working as intended.

Or, more likely, people just haven't found the right combination of abilities and gear to use as an exploit yet.

(b'-')b
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#3ShAd0wF1amE(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 10:18:31 PM
curtland posted...

I don't think they're intended to be soloed. I think if someone finds a way to kill a raid boss in 10 seconds, it defeats the purpose of having them BE raid bosses.

But I don't think it's... I don't want to say fair... "correct", I guess, to say a character is "broken" because he can't solo a boss character meant for FOUR high level characters in less than a minute.

Or, more likely, people just haven't found the right combination of abilities and gear to use as an exploit yet.

(b'-')b

I personally don't care about soloing raid bosses and agree with you. I'm pretty fine with Krieg as he is, I'd just like more damage. >:3 lol
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)
#4curtlandPosted 5/16/2013 10:19:30 PM
ShAd0wF1amE posted...
curtland posted...

(b'-')b

I personally don't care about soloing raid bosses and agree with you. I'm pretty fine with Krieg as he is, I'd just like more damage. >:3 lol

...agreed.

More damage = better.

It's science.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#5KellyRipyaPosted 5/16/2013 10:46:08 PM
Does he do a lot of damage with Release the Beast? Or does it just look cool?
---
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live and too rare to die
#6DegalonPosted 5/16/2013 10:50:39 PM
KellyRipya posted...

He's already doing 500+% melee damage. Then with Release the Beast, that's at least doubled, I think. It one shots nearly everything and only took a couple swings to down the Badass Constructors.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#7AarksharkPosted 5/16/2013 10:50:52 PM
KellyRipya posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGNGpwlp4V4

Yes.
---
Gamertag/PSN ID/Steam: Navllyk
Common sense is actually ultra rare and must be bought from premium spectre packs to have a chance of obtaining it. -Cicero.me-
#8KellyRipyaPosted 5/16/2013 11:50:34 PM
Oooo he's looking not so bad lately
---
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live and too rare to die
#9MattheauPosted 5/17/2013 5:21:26 AM
curtland posted...

(b'-')b

You don't really need to theorize about this. Gearbox has explicitly said the raid bosses are specifically designed to be fought by four people.

It's also besides the point. It has already been proven that Krieg can decimate every raid boss in seconds with the right build. The way Krieg breaks those fights just happens to be different from how other people break those fights. AKA, he isn't Zer0 and he isn't Salvador, so using Zer0's cheesy build or Salvador's cheesy build doesn't work. The closest equivalent to Krieg is Axton in terms of breaking those fights.
#10AlleRacingPosted 5/17/2013 5:26:39 AM
Yeah, seeing that Bloodsplosion annihilate Pete was pretty damn awesome. That's nearly a billion damage in one explosion.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg