Any Krieg players make it to Badassasaurus yet?

#1your other dad sayzPosted 5/16/2013 9:23:28 PM
I love my Firehawk Krieg. But he is really only useful against mobs. Badassasaurus doesn't have any lackies to help me heal or come out of FFYL after he drops me in one hit. I have tried running around with a Rubi and Harold but its not really working. I think he is resistant to everything except corrosion and explosive, so Im using those weapons.

Has anyone been able to solo him with Krieg yet? I have tried respeccing several times, melee doesnt work bc I cant get close enough.

Any advice other than hiding behind the wall at the entrance?
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#2drake_skullPosted 5/16/2013 9:26:38 PM
Have you tried throwing your axe at him? That was my plan. He reflects basically everything else but that axe can even bypass the yellow Constructor Eye Shields so it might work very well(as long as you can survive that long)
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#3your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 9:27:04 PM
And yes my Krieg lifts bro. Badassasaurus lifts moar though.
---
I'm on one.
#4your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 9:29:22 PM
drake_skull posted...
Have you tried throwing your axe at him? That was my plan. He reflects basically everything else but that axe can even bypass the yellow Constructor Eye Shields so it might work very well(as long as you can survive that long)

Yeah, it barely scratches him though then he usually drops me.
---
I'm on one.
#5your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 9:36:15 PM
The problem is: it appears he cant be slagged. And I have no way to get out of FFYL. Ive been able to mess him up with the Harold, but once I hit the groind it is over. I also heard that amp damage doesnt work against him, though I havent busted out the Bee to find out.
---
I'm on one.
#6DegalonPosted 5/16/2013 9:48:42 PM
Just max him for explosive damage, then spam grenades and torgue weapons. Ya don't ALWAYS need to use the action skill.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#7dr_hugh_wPosted 5/16/2013 9:53:01 PM
There is only one way to defeat Badassasaurus Rex: Hide behind the barrier and snipe him.
/end game
#8your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 10:03:15 PM(edited)
Yeah I was just currently trying to do an come up with an explosive build/loadout. There is no point in using BXR against him. I would like to fit melee into this build too. But it probably wont work.
---
I'm on one.
#9ShikazurePosted 5/16/2013 10:14:09 PM
i found this video from another thread would it be of any help? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGNGpwlp4V4
---
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#10your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 11:15:52 PM
I just made a build aroumd the firehawk shield and explosive weapons...lets see how I do lol..hopefully I can heal myself with the novas while doing enough explosive damage at a distance.
---
I'm on one.