The Warrior

#1jakey7284Posted 5/17/2013 4:31:17 AM
I know it's completely random but how long would you say when you farmed the warrior to get the conference call, it took you? I'm happy to keep killing him over and over but I've been doing it for a few days now and haven't got one orange gun from him at the moment.
I'm just curious whether it took ages for everybody who's got the gun :D
#2Bonezy_BPosted 5/17/2013 4:38:08 AM
i got my first CC when i called in the moonshot, i think there is a high percent chance to get an orange the 1st time you kill him or thats what i was told by a buddy at least.

besides that i've killed him for days on end too to get the other elemental CCs still only have fire and slag and a few non elementals.
#3jakey7284(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 4:39:12 AM
Okay, I guess it's just back to killing him over and over then, hopefully I'll get it soon xD Thanks!
#4WretchedOwlPosted 5/17/2013 4:40:02 AM
Well.... there's actually a pretty easy way to get legendaries out of him via Moonshot farming. Basically, when Lilith tells you to hit the button on the Moonshot Console to finish him off after you kill him the first time in your playthrough, you do it, loot his dead body, dashboard/sign out and repeat.

The Moonshot kill is supposed to have like, a 75% chance to drop a legendary. Doesn't take long at all to get a CC.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7421164544/hE47C9A41/
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#5jakey7284(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 4:50:03 AM
Wow I didn't know that. Thanks! I've completed the first two playthroughs so I'll definitely try that at the end of UVHM!
#6jakey7284(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 7:52:15 AM
If anyone though does have a CC they can dupe me though that would be great! :)
#7SoloPosted 5/17/2013 7:57:47 AM
I cam dupe a level 61 for you, but I will be online only at night.

Tag is hsolobr
---
getting moderated builds character
#8jakey7284(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 7:59:54 AM
That would be great thanks! I'll add you, my GT is my username and I should be on for quite a while. Just message me when you're able to, thanks again :)
#9Laharl00Posted 5/17/2013 8:24:19 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
Well.... there's actually a pretty easy way to get legendaries out of him via Moonshot farming. Basically, when Lilith tells you to hit the button on the Moonshot Console to finish him off after you kill him the first time in your playthrough, you do it, loot his dead body, dashboard/sign out and repeat.

The Moonshot kill is supposed to have like, a 75% chance to drop a legendary. Doesn't take long at all to get a CC.

Actually using this exact method, you can have friends that you TRUST join before killing the warrior and after hitting the moon shot, lets say he drops a volcano but you want a CC, have your friend grab the volcano and then YOU dashboard out and he has the rifle and you get another moon shot chance.

This method is how I have all my legendaries minus the terra stuff and of course treasure room farming.

Enjoy and happy farming.
---
GT-KVirus11
Don't ask me, I don't know. Wait! The answer is always BACON!