Pull the Pin is a really fun skill.

#11KellyRipyaPosted 5/17/2013 2:59:07 PM
It's very confusing playing with Kriegs in co-op. I never know if they're trying to hurt or kill themselves on purpose for their skill buffs. I have a compulsion to always revive a downed teammate but with Kriegs I never know if they actually need the help or not.
---
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live and too rare to die
#12LaharPosted 5/17/2013 3:32:25 PM
^ I hear that. I went down Mania first, then tried Bloodlust and only then saw what it's like when everyone's always down. In a party of all Kriegs, two had Light the Fuse and the other kept getting crippled.

Some seem to be fine getting their own second wind. You can't keep going down repeatedly anyway since you bleed out right away.

I found what works sometimes is keeping close, watching the enemy health bar and moving in to revive in case it's really obvious the detonation won't get a kill. Slagging the enemy for them really helps.

Of course you can't be expected to babysit, but in the beginning you can see how they're playing, getting their own second wind or dropping a grenade, or if they really can't get their kills and decide if they need occasional support.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#13KellyRipyaPosted 5/17/2013 4:12:50 PM
Good tips, danke!
---
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live and too rare to die
#14drake_skullPosted 5/17/2013 5:04:45 PM
Do Homing nades actual work when dropped by the skill?
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#15GMAnthonyPosted 5/17/2013 11:54:13 PM
WinstonSmith posted...
GMAnthony posted...
So just out of curiosity, what happens if you Pull the Pin with something like, say...the Bonus Package?

Pull the Pin will use whatever grenade mod you are currently wearing. This skill, in combination with the Bonus Package is devastating. Killed quite a few enemies myself this way.

*grins VERY evilly* You don't know how happy that makes me now.
---
The fourth wall has shattered...
Heroes of Arcadia - http://www.fanfiction.net/~anthonybault
#16LaharPosted 5/18/2013 2:39:38 AM
Does anyone know if in multi an icon shows next to the player name (kind of like DING!) if they get a Pull the Pin Kill?

Thought I saw something like that but it could be that they levelled up from the kill, and not that the kill has its own DING! thinger.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.