Looking for a few good vault hunters.

#11BellethorPosted 5/17/2013 8:23:37 AM
Hey TC, sign me up, my GT is Greciler. I'll be the assassin or gunzerker.
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#12zeldafaneightPosted 5/17/2013 8:59:31 AM
This looks like it should be a lot of fun. Plus all the people that have responded don't seem like the people with there heads up their a** so it should be a good group.
---
GT: vI DISTURBED Iv (capital i not l)
#13xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/17/2013 9:20:00 AM
zeldafaneight posted...
This looks like it should be a lot of fun. Plus all the people that have responded don't seem like the people with there heads up their a** so it should be a good group.

Aside from owl you mean newbs..
---
my name soars when mentioned, thats the end of it.. you prolly wanna show me gratitude.. dont mention it.
#14Con187Posted 5/17/2013 9:38:42 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
zeldafaneight posted...

How are they/we newbs? Ive played and beaten it b4 plenty of times. Sry if wanting other good people instead of randoms that could be good or bad in anyway is being a newb u need to think a lil harder or rethink that in general. Good people in the skill of game an as a person equals fun time playing. Bad people in the skill of game or as a person rough or annoying time playing.
Im going with a good group man.
---
GT is x187CONx
#15zeldafaneightPosted 5/17/2013 9:40:37 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
zeldafaneight posted...

Well if that's how you view people who aren't regulars on the boards then yea I guess you're correct
---
#16WretchedOwlPosted 5/17/2013 9:42:48 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
zeldafaneight posted...

How sweet, bun.
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7421164544/hE47C9A41/
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#17xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/17/2013 10:06:55 AM
zeldafaneight posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
zeldafaneight posted...

Well if that's how you view people who aren't regulars on the boards then yea I guess you're correct

my bad zelda, you actually seem like a cool dude to play with..
---
my name soars when mentioned, thats the end of it.. you prolly wanna show me gratitude.. dont mention it.
#18zeldafaneightPosted 5/17/2013 11:12:42 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

It's cool bunzilla I didn't mean to come off as a jerk
---
#19xboxBUNZILLAPosted 5/17/2013 11:34:48 AM
zeldafaneight posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...

It's cool bunzilla I didn't mean to come off as a jerk

Likewise ;)
---
#20BowserZeroPosted 5/17/2013 12:05:46 PM
DivineTestament posted...
Hello folks.

I manage a small YouTube channel and am going to produce a line of videos showcasing just how awesome a full team-oriented multiplayer experience of Borderlands 2 is / can be.

I've been playing since release with friends, but due to life > gaming our small group has drifted apart.

If you love the game and aren't a jerk@$$, please consider the following.

I seek to start from the very beginning of the game and play in multiple sessions with a static group.

All group members must have microphones.

I'd very much like for one member to be a "healing" siren, or at the very least, spec far enough to revive teammates.

Members must be able to attend sessions set by group majority vote. Optimally, sessions will meet every other weekday for at least an hour, with a Sunday session @ 3+ hours. (times are up for adjustment to provide better group cohesion given an established dynamic.)

TL:DR - Looking for people to participate in filmed BL2 gaming sessions. Jerks need not apply.

If you're interested, or have questions, please respond to this thread or send me a PM.

Thanks for reading and I hope to add you to this group.

I'm game.
My gamertag is BowserZero
I usually use a Zerker, Assassin, and hopefully a Krieg.
---
- - Loyalty to the Blade >
Gamertag: BowserZero