I've never played Borderlands.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I've never played Borderlands.

User Info: Groudon_Uzamaki

Groudon_Uzamaki
3 years ago#1
My friend says I would like 2.

Should I get it?
"Weren't those supposed to be blanks?!" "Well yeah if his head just coincidentally chose that moment to explode."

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
3 years ago#2
No....It's rubbish

I'd opt for COD
Radiohead are still the best band in the world - fact

Groudon_Uzamaki
3 years ago#3
fakesnoop77 posted...
No....It's rubbish

I'd opt for COD

but I hate CoD.
"Weren't those supposed to be blanks?!" "Well yeah if his head just coincidentally chose that moment to explode."

User Info: iOutlawTorn

iOutlawTorn
3 years ago#4
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...

Should I get it?

Give us a sample of some of your favorite games across all genre's. It's hard to definitively say you will or won't like something with no background. Borderlands has a couple game genre influences at work.

Groudon_Uzamaki
3 years ago#5
iOutlawTorn posted...
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...

Should I get it?

Give us a sample of some of your favorite games across all genre's. It's hard to definitively say you will or won't like something with no background. Borderlands has a couple game genre influences at work.

I played a lot of RPGs, mmos, fighters, couple shooters. I really play everything tbh.

User Info: jakey7284

jakey7284
3 years ago#6
I think you'd like it, and to be honest you'll never know until you try. I never really thought I'd like Borderlands and bought the first one a year or two ago and loved it! So give it a try, that's all I can say xD

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
3 years ago#7
Play it.
There's one smoking a joint! And another with spots!
If I had my way... I'd have all of you shot!!

User Info: innersmoke

innersmoke
3 years ago#8
I can sum up why I liked borderlands one before I even played it. I read a review showing a picture of the inventory. It said if you don't like this screen and comparing numbers don't buy this game. I thought I like numbers and finding the best stuff. So I bought it and awesomeness followed. 2 is even better
GT- Innersmoke

User Info: zeldafaneight

zeldafaneight
3 years ago#9
I never playe the first but I picked up 2 on a whim and haven't been able to put it down sense. It's much better if played with friends but stay away from random matchmaking.
GT: vI DISTURBED Iv (capital i not l)

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
3 years ago#10
Borderlands 2 is a stat-based first-person shooter with rpg-based character progression and mmo-styled loot. Its also pretty funny. Think Eartbound-meets-Diablo-meets-Quake. - - - I like hyphens.
Got a minute? You might learn something.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I've never played Borderlands.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived