I've never played Borderlands.

#1Groudon_UzamakiPosted 5/17/2013 9:34:03 AM
My friend says I would like 2.

Should I get it?
---
"Weren't those supposed to be blanks?!" "Well yeah if his head just coincidentally chose that moment to explode."
#2fakesnoop77Posted 5/17/2013 9:35:00 AM
No....It's rubbish

I'd opt for COD
---
Radiohead are still the best band in the world - fact
#3Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:35:51 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
No....It's rubbish

I'd opt for COD

but I hate CoD.
---
"Weren't those supposed to be blanks?!" "Well yeah if his head just coincidentally chose that moment to explode."
#4iOutlawTornPosted 5/17/2013 9:37:21 AM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...

Should I get it?

Give us a sample of some of your favorite games across all genre's. It's hard to definitively say you will or won't like something with no background. Borderlands has a couple game genre influences at work.
#5Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:38:29 AM
iOutlawTorn posted...
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...

Should I get it?

Give us a sample of some of your favorite games across all genre's. It's hard to definitively say you will or won't like something with no background. Borderlands has a couple game genre influences at work.

I played a lot of RPGs, mmos, fighters, couple shooters. I really play everything tbh.
---
#6jakey7284Posted 5/17/2013 9:41:24 AM
I think you'd like it, and to be honest you'll never know until you try. I never really thought I'd like Borderlands and bought the first one a year or two ago and loved it! So give it a try, that's all I can say xD
#7Jambi_ManPosted 5/17/2013 9:45:17 AM
Play it.
---
There's one smoking a joint! And another with spots!
If I had my way... I'd have all of you shot!!
#8innersmokePosted 5/17/2013 10:02:37 AM
I can sum up why I liked borderlands one before I even played it. I read a review showing a picture of the inventory. It said if you don't like this screen and comparing numbers don't buy this game. I thought I like numbers and finding the best stuff. So I bought it and awesomeness followed. 2 is even better
---
GT- Innersmoke
#9zeldafaneightPosted 5/17/2013 10:08:04 AM
I never playe the first but I picked up 2 on a whim and haven't been able to put it down sense. It's much better if played with friends but stay away from random matchmaking.
---
GT: vI DISTURBED Iv (capital i not l)
#10DethuliPosted 5/17/2013 10:43:54 AM
Borderlands 2 is a stat-based first-person shooter with rpg-based character progression and mmo-styled loot. Its also pretty funny. Think Eartbound-meets-Diablo-meets-Quake. - - - I like hyphens.
---
Got a minute? You might learn something.