Handsome Jack is the true hero. (major spoliers)

#1bobowmsyouPosted 5/17/2013 8:18:51 PM
So here I was earlier thinking to myself : In truth, Handsome jack is the hero of this story and we are just bandits. Handsome jack wanted to save this planet, he wanted to restore order. And for all his hard efforts the only reward he got is that a bandit killed his child (that's maya, axton, Salvador, and 0) the actions commited by these "vault hunters" are in fact acts of a savage bandit. When faced with his death, the true hero Handsome Jack died knowing he was the hero of this story. RIP HJ
#2RitalinfiendPosted 5/17/2013 8:22:56 PM
He attacked civilians in New Haven, Firestone, and Sanctuary.
---
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
#3kvng727Posted 5/17/2013 8:24:32 PM
Is that why at the beginning when you meet Hammerlock he tells you that Jack murders many innocent women and children? What about him scooping that guys eyeballs out with a spoon in front of kids? What about the slag experiments on humans and creatures?
#4Zach4Posted 5/17/2013 8:25:34 PM
kvng727 posted...
Is that why at the beginning when you meet Hammerlock he tells you that Jack murders many innocent women and children? What about him scooping that guys eyeballs out with a spoon in front of kids? What about the slag experiments on humans and creatures?

Exactly
---
gt ZACHB1998
#5bobowmsyou(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 8:56:39 PM
He does what needs to be done in the name of progress and order, and he shows mercy like he did on tannis, cuz that's what a hero does. The habitants of Pandora are bandits and savages.
#6FalloutgenuisPosted 5/17/2013 9:02:30 PM(edited)
Other than him exploiting Angel for the key, I thought his flaws could be overlooked for the greater good of the planet.

---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#7EX_KoakumaPosted 5/17/2013 9:04:11 PM
Scooping out someone's eyeballs is a necessary thing a hero must do.

That's it. End of topic. You heard it first here, folks.
---
http://puu.sh/2HmFk
#8mfv12979Posted 5/17/2013 9:06:27 PM
Oh yes Jack the hero. Who kills his workforce if they slightly screw up his nose on the statue. A hero who demands you should love him more than you should love your parents. lol. He is such a hero that what Hitler and Stalin did are no where near what Jack is capable of. Jack will kill anyone if he see something he doesn't like.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#9FalloutgenuisPosted 5/17/2013 9:06:37 PM
EX_Koakuma posted...

Well then Krieg is in the running now for the hero.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#10bobowmsyou(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 9:12:52 PM
EX_Koakuma posted...

That moment was one of the many victories Handsome jack had over the bandits. The bandit only made it long for the hero to finish him off. Jack said it himself he finds it frustrating when the bad guys makes it long for him to win.