Is a "practicable" fire conference call good?

#1RitalinfiendPosted 5/17/2013 10:43:16 PM
I've been moonshot farming on and off for about an hour. I know practicable is the best prefix but should I keep trying for a different element? Running a Guerilla/Survival Axton. I want to make sure I have a useful conference call for UVHM and raid bosses.
---
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
#2BurstBearPosted 5/17/2013 10:45:02 PM(edited)
Practicable is overall the best shotgun prefix you can get. Adds extra pellets.

Derp. Anyway, Fire is good because around half the game's enemies are flesh. Slag might be better, but Fire's pretty good.
#3WretchedOwlPosted 5/17/2013 10:46:41 PM
I would keep going until you get one in shock, slag, corrosive, or non elemental.... Fire is kind of the worst for UVHM.
---
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll lay waste to the delicate oceanic ecosystem.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#4Ritalinfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 10:48:39 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
I would keep going until you get one in shock, slag, corrosive, or non elemental.... Fire is kind of the worst for UVHM.

Thanks for the prompt reply!
---
Candy: Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
#5JkickitPosted 5/17/2013 10:52:58 PM
BurstBear posted...
Practicable is overall the best shotgun prefix you can get. Adds extra pellets.

Derp. Anyway, Fire is good because around half the game's enemies are flesh. Slag might be better, but Fire's pretty good.

Fire's good for flesh, but a lot of enemies have shields in UVHM. And of course, Loaders be Loaders.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#6GamerErman2001Posted 5/18/2013 2:41:46 AM
Fire is amazing on Ultimate Vault Hunter mode.

Your average enemy has tiny shield and large amounts of health. Fire does x3 damage to flesh in this mode. That being said, it is resisted by shields and you might prefer a shotgun that is decent on every enemy.

Praticable conference call is very good. It has two more pellets and a higher rate of fire. It is slightly less accurate than the other Conference Calls, but it is still much more accurate than ordinary shotguns.

As for raid bosses, with fire element it'll be really good on Terra because of the Conference Call's special effect.
---
sig
#7Jambi_ManPosted 5/18/2013 5:33:53 AM
Shock > Slag > Fire > NE > Corrosive
---
There's one smoking a joint! And another with spots!
If I had my way... I'd have all of you shot!!
#8deadlyfredPosted 5/18/2013 5:48:47 AM
Purple and Blue rarity shotguns > Conference Call
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#9Jambi_ManPosted 5/18/2013 6:30:00 AM
deadlyfred posted...
Purple and Blue rarity shotguns > Conference Call

Blockhead > All
If only it came in different elements...

Aside from that, what blue/purps are more versatile than a CC?
---
There's one smoking a joint! And another with spots!
If I had my way... I'd have all of you shot!!