Krieg worth it?

#1LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 5/19/2013 6:58:05 PM
Just curious if this new guy is worth the $10? I enjoy this game, but is he "fun" to play as or is it more of a struggle?
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#2MrImpatient35Posted 5/19/2013 6:59:16 PM
I'm curious too, cause he seems fun, but I'm guessing it would be a struggle to use him on a boss or raid boss.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.
#3ShikazurePosted 5/19/2013 7:00:31 PM
krieg is fun and he is "able" to wreck certain raid bosses with a very specific builds
---
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#4DarkLeemerPosted 5/19/2013 7:07:29 PM
Personally, I love him. He's probably my second favorite besides my Siren. Mind you I haven't reached UVHM and I'm in TVHM still but he's a lot of fun. At first I was very hesitant about even buying him but I took a dive and I'm glad did. He has a very different playstyle than everyone else. All of his trees are actually fun. Fireborn is fun to watch in full effect, Mania is fun to pummel everyone to death with, and The name of the last tree faded away from my mind but that's my secondary skill tree right now and it has some pretty good stuff in there. I'm sure by now you have seen videos of people killing Pete in what is essentially one shot with his Bloodsplosion skill. So that's my two cents.

/walloftext
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#5ProdigalDragonPosted 5/19/2013 7:10:45 PM
I'm still low level with him. probably around 16 and I'm giving melee a shot. It gets rough sometimes because he's such an oddball. Like his action skill doesn't work well as a get out of crap free card. And I've recently put on light the fuse... that takes some getting used to.
---
The Prodigal Dragon
#6StaticPenguinPosted 5/19/2013 7:15:46 PM
I passed on him. Don't want another melee vault hunter.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#7ShAd0wF1amEPosted 5/19/2013 7:17:04 PM
If you want to be level 61 to solo Invincible raid bosses, then you may be disappointed. He's got some tricks to absolutely poop on Pyro Pete, but others... Not so much. (as of now) Note that I said Invincible bosses, he does fine against the regular story bosses.

If you care about the road to 61, then Krieg is a blast to play. Using a Mania/Bloodlust build and I just got to Sanctuary in UVHM, and he is still straight up wrecking the place.
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)
#8EX_KoakumaPosted 5/19/2013 7:18:55 PM
krieg da bes
---
http://puu.sh/2HmFk
#9TrazielPosted 5/19/2013 7:31:22 PM
Money well spent. Versatility out the *** with his skill trees. You're not forced into melee all the time. Just don't mod him to 61. Play the game through and learn him as you go along and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4
#10MrImpatient35Posted 5/19/2013 8:25:29 PM
From just looking at his skills (I haven't bought him yet), I can think of at least 3 different builds for him. The playstyle would be very different for me, but rewarding. Like GB says, he's high risk, high reward. Chances are pretty good that I'll buy him now.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.