Krieg worth it?

#11ROFLMEOWPosted 5/19/2013 9:55:56 PM(edited)
My Krieg is level 35 and I thoroughly enjoy him. The skill "Release the Beast" is particularly helpful. With it, I spend nearly all of my combat time as a badass psycho mutant. Wreck people as a mutant, and then when it's over, my action skill is immediately ready again. Hit low health again and then LB and the beast is back in the game! In the rare event I'm ever downed, simply detonating myself (Light the Fuse) close enough to an enemy revives me.

Also, the thrown buzz axe does great damage. The Warrior didn't stand a chance.

Krieg is a beast!
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#12The_Pope_MobilePosted 5/20/2013 4:09:21 AM
He's the most fun of all the characters imo
---
http://vimeo.com/10270367 Epic new covenant vehicle
#13Obnoxious_FrogPosted 5/20/2013 4:32:18 AM
As mentioned, he's definitely worth it if you're looking to have fun going through the story. I'm enjoying his mechanics the most of all the cast.
---
"What's wrong with your face?" ~ Plinkett
#14SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 5/20/2013 4:46:27 AM
EX_Koakuma posted...
krieg da bes

He make a million dollar without even earnin it
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#15xxlordnosferatuPosted 5/20/2013 2:51:05 PM
I really like Krieg too. I haven't finished PT1 yet though. But he's a blast so far. I'm going with a Mania/Bloodlust build and just wrecking fools. I really love his one-liners. I don't think any of the other characters have made me laugh as much as he does. Totally worth the ten bucks to me. :D
---
XBL Gamertag - XxLordNosferatu
I'll try harder tomorrow.
#16killbot357Posted 5/20/2013 3:21:54 PM
It's hard to say. If you have to ask if something is worth spending $10 on, it's probably not worth $10 to you.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers