Zer0
Gaige
Axton
Salvador
---
Speed is relative. Floor it.
#22gOwCoD4Posted 5/22/2013 3:44:51 AM
Gaige == Krieg > Axton > Maya = Zer0 = Salvador

I really like Gaige, since she essentially adds an additional player (especially true when Deathtrap gets a copy of her shield) for every Deathtrap spawned.

Krieg is really nutty, and I find him insanely fun to play as. Also, 'dem names for his heads and skins.

Axton is someone i'll always really enjoy playing as, because I always played as Roland in Borderlands. I really like 'having another soldier on the field' (two if you get his Gemini skill), and the turrets provide great fire support/slagging/distractions.

Maya... Hng... Well... She's alright, I guess. Never was a fan of the Sirens in general, even if Maya is a little more useful in terms of phaselock compared to phasewalk. I'd much rather just go for some crazy run 'n' gun playstile like Krieg or Axton, not the elemental fancy-pants type that Maya is.

Zer0 is a real damage machine, but he is waaay too squishy for my liking. His Deception skill isn't as good as I originally thought it was either. I'll pass on him for now, at least until I get my Portal skin from Poker Night 2.

Salvador is fairly cool and all, but i've found that every role he can fulfill is surpassed by Krieg. Sure, Salv can draw more aggro, since he has aggro skills and two guns, but Krieg is better for damage and survivability overall. Probably won't play Salv too often.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#23TeamLexanaPosted 5/22/2013 3:46:49 AM
My fav would have to be Maya. That chick kicks so much ass, it's not even funny. Second would be Gaige because I hate anarchy and her legendary/slayer of terra class mods. Last place by far is easily Kreig. TERRIBLE. JUST TERRIBLE.
#24Obnoxious_FrogPosted 5/22/2013 6:13:18 AM
Zero is and probably always will be my favorite. Like Jack says, nine times out of ten there's nothing actually special about a mysterious warrior type but Gearbox gave Zero just enough strangeness to really mull over with the three fingers, haiku, emoticons, and so on.

He's also the only vault hunter who is in it for the challenge alone. You could argue Axton here as well, but he seems more interested in the glory of it.
---
"What's wrong with your face?" ~ Plinkett
#25TeamLexanaPosted 5/22/2013 10:36:13 AM
Obnoxious_Frog posted...
Zero is and probably always will be my favorite. Like Jack says, nine times out of ten there's nothing actually special about a mysterious warrior type but Gearbox gave Zero just enough strangeness to really mull over with the three fingers, haiku, emoticons, and so on.

He's also the only vault hunter who is in it for the challenge alone. You could argue Axton here as well, but he seems more interested in the glory of it.

Krieg doesn't seem to be in it to be a mysterious warrior type either. It's like he's pure psycho axe murderer who just seems fixated on Jack - since Jack keeps trying to kill him and all. Part of his charm, lol. I just wish I liked his actual skills and gameplay. :(
#26IronMonkey008Posted 5/22/2013 11:13:06 AM
- Axton - Good survivability, Turret is good for slagg and to take the pressure off you for a bit, love the explosive skills, and can go through Ultimate without needing anything other than regular torgue weapons which drop all the time
- Maya - I always love the Siren character and would have been my favorite again if it wasn't for the fact that most of her skills aren't very useful in Ultimate, and not very fun when it comes to bosses due to phase lock limitations
- Sal - Very boring in the beginning, still kind of boring as I progress (finishing normal). But he is very powerful and I'm still only half way so who knows. But overall I kind of find his skills boring
- Gaige & Krieg - Don't have them so I can't say, but I want Gaige
- Zero - No desire to play him
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#27Sand_CoffinPosted 5/22/2013 12:48:37 PM(edited)
I've only played Maya, Gaige and Axton.

I like Maya best. Which is not a surprise to me because Siren was my favorite class in 1 as well. I just have so much fun with that class.

I actually really disliked Gaige at first but wound up really liking her as I got further into the game and unlocked more of her abilities. But I think her voice (especially when she screams) is really annoying.

Axton I am currently using and am not very far into the game with yet so I really can't comment.

My fiance played Zero and didn't like him despite Mordecai being her favorite in 1. He didn't appeal to me and I probably won't play him since I already saw how he works. She's currently using Krieg who looks neat but I'm not much of a close range/melee type person so I don't think I'll use him.

Currently I have no interest in playing Salvador.