So it's been a week; what do you guys think of Krieg?

#1ShAd0wF1amEPosted 5/21/2013 11:58:08 PM
Scale of 1-10, whatcha think? - Results (143 votes)
10: Krieg is the best character in all of Borderlands and I would throw money at Gearbox to play him in BL3
11.89% (17 votes)
9: Krieg is totally awesome! Having a blast, definitely got my $10 in fun, probably even more.
30.77% (44 votes)
8: Krieg is definitely great. He's got some kinks here and there, but I still think he's pretty rad.
25.87% (37 votes)
7: Krieg is good, not my favorite character, but still a cool guy who kills ppl and afraids of nothing.
9.09% (13 votes)
6: He's a decent character. I think he's okay, but I'm still not sure.
6.99% (10 votes)
5: Meh, he's whatever/I didn't buy him.
4.2% (6 votes)
4: Ehhh, I'm a tad disappointed. Thought he'd be cooler/better.
1.4% (2 votes)
3: Krieg is pretty bad... My (other character) is so much better.
2.1% (3 votes)
2: Krieg is not fun, I tried to get into him but I just can't. He's too boring/weak.
1.4% (2 votes)
1: Krieg is an absolute waste and disservice to gamers everywhere, Gearbox has totally dropped the ball with this one.
6.29% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
My first poll ever, sorry for any mistakes... Honestly, I'd give him a perfect 10. He's got such interesting, agressive playstyles... He's also not a terrible co-op support either. Nothing quite like smacking a single enemy and triggering a Bloodsplosion fireworks show that clears everything in a 50ft radius.
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)
#2KriegThePsychoPosted 5/22/2013 2:47:25 AM
STOP PLAYING WITH ME
---
NIPPLE SALADS! Nipple salads... Nipple salads!
#3gOwCoD4Posted 5/22/2013 3:48:05 AM
KriegThePsycho posted...
STOP PLAYING WITH ME

WHAT'S ON YOUR LEFT BOOB?!
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#4BeastlyIguanaPosted 5/22/2013 4:58:40 AM
KriegThePsycho posted...
STOP PLAYING WITH ME

10/10 name
---
Mander is my Master, my beacon, my strength.
#5Azrael0206Posted 5/22/2013 5:03:47 AM
gOwCoD4 posted...
KriegThePsycho posted...
STOP PLAYING WITH ME

WHAT'S ON YOUR LEFT BOOB?!

I believe, my good sir, that would be 'Obs'.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Az, you are a mother f****** wordsmith" - Chuckleswood
#6wolfy42Posted 5/22/2013 11:25:58 AM
I'd say he's my least favorite char so far actually.

I play all my chars from scratch without transfering eq etc, and the only thing Krieg really had going for him was a higher difficulty level for the initial 2 play throughs (game is cake with the other hunters really...but a bit more difficult as Krieg from scratch).

I admit, that is nice, having some difficulty as you go through the game on normal again as apposed to how it was with gaige....but.....I still don't really like his powers over all. I don't regret buying him, but at the same time.....I wouldn't miss not having him much either.
---
No duckies, just drowning.
#7LordRavielPosted 5/22/2013 12:53:23 PM
I will reserve final judgement for when I am 61 with UVHM done but getting to 50 with a Kreig grenade spamming build was probably the most fun I have had in this game. I think in UVHM I will start incorporating the Firehawk and see where that gets me.

Overall he is top 2 for me and definitely worth buying.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2 and Final Fantasy XI