Teeth of Terramorphous drop rate?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Teeth of Terramorphous drop rate?

User Info: williswrath

williswrath
3 years ago#1
Anyone know the drop rate? I've been farming him for 3 hours now and no sight of it. I figured it wouldn't be too bad since its blue rarity.
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1

User Info: theIllusionary1

theIllusionary1
3 years ago#2
I managed to get one to drop yesterday after three kills, the first time I've ever seen it drop. I've been farming for the heads and I get the shotty. Oh well.
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...

williswrath
3 years ago#3
The only thing I got in 3 hours was pitchforks.
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1

User Info: punkrocktool

punkrocktool
3 years ago#4
Got it after I killed him for like the 20th time. I must be lucky though because I got the XXX Gaige head after my like 10th kill. Gotta say though, I prefer the Blockhead over this one.

williswrath
3 years ago#5
I gave up for a bit. Might farm him some more in a bit.
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1

User Info: theIllusionary1

theIllusionary1
3 years ago#6
If you get tired of farming for it, I can dupe it for you...just let me know what level you want. My GT is the same as my username.
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...

User Info: hybrid_5tigmata

hybrid_5tigmata
3 years ago#7
Wondrous I made one for you and still got it if you need it. Just let me know homie
Thank you Based God

williswrath
3 years ago#8
Sweet. Forgot all about that lol.
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1

User Info: Tru_Navarone

Tru_Navarone
3 years ago#9
Wait, the Teeth are blue rarity? -__-
The number of times I've killed Terra and sold blues without even looking at them. Hell, sometimes I don't even pick them up. Sigh
I can tell you why there aint black folk in anime.
*random anime scenario commences* Black folk: **** that!! -dmainev3

williswrath
3 years ago#10
Tru_Navarone posted...
Wait, the Teeth are blue rarity? -__-
The number of times I've killed Terra and sold blues without even looking at them. Hell, sometimes I don't even pick them up. Sigh

I feel your pain. I farmed for about 6 hours during the bandit event recently just assuming they were legendary.
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Teeth of Terramorphous drop rate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived