Borderlands: The Movie

#1PryorbeastPosted 5/31/2013 5:53:29 AM
If Borderlands were to be made into a movie, who or what would you like to see?

Personally, I think a movie about the Sirens would be cool. Lots of mystery there.

Or an origin of Zer0 movie. I think he's awesome annnnd i just really wanna know what his race looks like.
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#2PolypropylenPosted 5/31/2013 6:52:33 AM
I would like to see much more of the video gearbox made for Krieg today!
---
XBL Gamertag: TomPoly
Before friendrequesting me, tell me why
#3ultimakewlPosted 5/31/2013 7:58:02 AM
i dont think theres much in this that could translate to movie well

but i would enjoy seeing a 30min video of each of the vault hunters backstory
basically taking their echoes and ramping them up to awesome

and while theyve made it more than obvious that there is a direct link between sirens, vaults, and eridium and i would love to learn more about that
it seems like it would be very long, slow, and boring to come out and tell us straight up
not the kinda thing that would get too much attention or views
but its something i do hope they reveal more about in the next game
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#4JediWatchmenPosted 5/31/2013 8:53:41 AM
i want to learn more about the vaults in general.
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
#5gtarockerPosted 5/31/2013 9:02:00 AM
JediWatchmen posted...
i want to learn more about the vaults in general.

Bl3
---
Cheaters always deny its cheating
#6KLOUDrocksPosted 5/31/2013 9:30:13 AM
Something about the rise of Atlas or Hyperion might be decent, so long as there was some kind of resistance to go along with it. I'd imagine Jack had to deal with all the other companies vying for the land after Atlas's fall, so that might be a decent setting (and we'd get to see Handsome Jack as the protagonist).
#7nro87Posted 5/31/2013 9:31:55 AM
KLOUDrocks posted...
Something about the rise of Atlas or Hyperion might be decent, so long as there was some kind of resistance to go along with it. I'd imagine Jack had to deal with all the other companies vying for the land after Atlas's fall, so that might be a decent setting (and we'd get to see Handsome Jack as the protagonist).

Why would anyone want to see Handsome Jack as a protagonist?
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#8baseball7000Posted 5/31/2013 11:17:39 AM
KLOUDrocks posted...

Why would anyone want to see Handsome Jack as a protagonist?

He's already the protagonist. <_>
---
http://images.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw816_1316897145244938.gif
#9DuneManPosted 5/31/2013 11:38:20 AM
baseball7000 posted...
He's already the protagonist. <_>

What kind of protagonist has his grandmother murdered and then murders the ones he hired to do the job to avoid paying them for services rendered?
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#10GundamBansheeFAPosted 5/31/2013 12:09:22 PM
I would like to see the back stories of the vault hunters and how they wound up on pandora