Should I save missions for end-game with UVHM?

#1Al0ne72Posted 6/2/2013 2:58:07 PM
I don't like UVHM... but it's too late to turn back now. I was wondering if you need to save quests for when you're top level, to scale the quest level & reward? I'm going to anyway, just because I don't need the extra XP grind to reach 61 before the story's over, but I heard something about how we can Replay the story at 61 once we completed it? Something about how we don't have to hold off on missions anymore? I really don't want to have to play through the entire story again, even if it's at 61... ironclad psychos are raid bosses, half the specs are useless, and I'm sick of being forced to utilize slag every single enemy.
#2DethuliPosted 6/2/2013 3:07:27 PM
You can reset your mission progress at any time. I do every sidequest that doesn't have a reward I care for, and save the rest for 61 just so I don't have to reset.
---
Got a minute? You might learn something.
#3duericPosted 6/2/2013 3:10:13 PM
You still have to hold off on missions if you want 61 gear.

Sure, you can reset your progress at anytime, but you can't simply reset specific missions. You reset completely as if you're starting UVHM for the first time.

I had to reset because of a total brain fart while playing through the first time and frankly, it kind of sucks. Best to avoid it if at all possible.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member