Krieg vs Saturn

#1OrikStonehammerPosted 6/11/2013 4:15:36 AM
So call me whatever name you can think of but I'm having such a hard time with saturn its unbelieveable! I'm level 60, Saturn is 62. I have a 57 corrosive conference call, a 59 corrosive smg, have respeced so many times its unbearable. I've never had a problem with anything in this game! I've been playing nonstop since it came out and I usually consider myself a pro at this game. I may not be the gold medalist or the best player you've ever seen, but I like to think that I'm pretty good. But right now I feel like a total f***ing noob!

If anybody could give me any tips on this or would like to jump in my game to help me, I'm on right now. Either message me here if you have any tips or on xbox GT OrikStonehammer.

Thanks a million!
#2outsighderPosted 6/11/2013 4:20:15 AM
Have you tried using a corrisive relic .. the e-tech one that helps cooldown as well? Also if you have level 50 O-Negative corrosion those actual still work. Using a level 50 Norfleet that is corrosive can also be a big help. Maybe you have some side missions or DLC you can do that can get you to level 61 and then people can help you out with some hot legendary stuff. Mainly a lvl 61 Norfleet for this joker.
#3outsighderPosted 6/11/2013 4:23:46 AM
I wish I had real advice but I don't have Krieg. With my commando and even Zero I got through this part without much difficulty. I think Zero did get killed once but overall it was not bad. I was just about to go to bed but I could come in with my Axton and see how his Double up and Gemini enhanced Action Skill hold up. Send me an invite if you want. GT:Outsighder
#4megaman91985Posted 6/11/2013 4:25:27 AM
My friend found a spot while fighting him. While he is in this spot Saturn couldn't get to him. Would ask him where it is but I won't be able to reach him until 2:00pm.
---
Amy Anderson/Ami Mizuno lover! ^_^
Check profile for FCs.
#5OrikStonehammer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 4:27:53 AM
i don't have a corrosive norflee unfortunately. I am using a slag crossfire which doesn't help since saturn doesn't slag. and I am using a corrosive relic though not the e tech one. and yeah i probably should do something to get that last level but i'm SOOO close to the end of the main game i am too stubborn lol
#6OrikStonehammer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 4:40:11 AM
saturn defeated. thank you outsighder
#7terrysmay04Posted 6/11/2013 7:29:17 AM
I always circle the house that is there. so long as I'm careful Saturn never hits me.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#8xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/11/2013 7:35:00 AM
"Usually consider myself a pro at this game...."
LOL
---
i play like im Jehovah. Take a rib out of you and make you a chick.
#9Jambi_ManPosted 6/11/2013 7:43:38 AM
terrysmay04 posted...
I always circle the house that is there. so long as I'm careful Saturn never hits me.

^ this... Every time

Keep him on the opposite side of the building. Shoot him over the top.
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#10LaharPosted 6/11/2013 8:40:47 AM
This might be more of a general Saturn thing, but one of the last times I fought him, I was in a party of four and we each stayed on four different sides of Saturn. It didn't seem to be able to decide which one of us to attack and we could keep pouring bullets into him. If it actually was targeting one guy it was easy enough to remove revive with a Siren.

As Krieg I build up stacks with a Tesla, Inifinity and/or Slagga then went into a long BXR (points in Blood Trance boosted with a Crunch mod) throwing the axe. I forget if I did it at the time but I've taken to switching into a Sickle mod once activating BXR (the duration is set when you use the action skill, so for the rest of it I use the boosted damage from the Sickle mod).
---
I said runt.