Is mechromancer with best friends forever supposed to be the "easy" mode?

#11StaticPenguinPosted 6/12/2013 9:54:14 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
I wouldn't necessarily say its easy mode in terms of it being more powerful than other classes/builds...

But it does require less from your actual character. The more Deathtrap does, the less you have to do.

A well played and built character can kill quicker than Deathtrap anyway. It's kinda just a tree that newcomers can use and have fun with until they get the game down. And I'm in no way saying you suck if you use this tree.... It's just designed to be more noob friendly.

A well played and built character can zoom through things faster with Deathtrap too. I usually set him loose and let him wreck the stuff behind me while I push forward.
---
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Kreig
#12DRCEQPosted 6/13/2013 9:26:13 PM
To answer the topic poster's question, Yes. BFF is intended for new players, not just for Borderlands, but first person shooters in general. You buff up Deathtrap and let him do most of the work while you're hiding behind cover and trying to stay alive.

That doesn't mean she's weak by herself or anything though. Quite the contrary, the Anarchy tree gives her the most DPS out of every character in the game.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#13enabler118Posted 6/14/2013 12:01:10 AM
DRCEQ posted...

That doesn't mean she's weak by herself or anything though. Quite the contrary, the Anarchy tree gives her the most DPS out of every character in the game.

true. I killed lv 27 BNKR with my lv25 Mechro in less than 15 seconds with a x5 CC and 100 stacks of anarchy.
#14your other dad sayzPosted 6/14/2013 12:13:32 AM
If you are gonna use gaige, then anarchy and shock is the way to go by far.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), Dishonored (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.