Discussion of duping

#1chompernumber_1Posted 6/12/2013 9:36:34 PM
Do you support duping? What is the point of farming bosses with your duped weapons when you could just get whatever you're looking for by more duping? Does accomplishing something with a duped weapon still bring you satisfaction? etc.
---
#2xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/12/2013 9:45:45 PM
Use the search function.
This topic has been cover numerous times.
---
i play like im Jehovah. Take a rib out of you and make you a chick.
#3Steve0314Posted 6/12/2013 9:52:24 PM
I like to dupe and farm...
Farming is relaxing... I like duping cuz I can instantly (or close to) test a character build that I think of... It just depends on what I want to do... As far as whether or not I feel satisfied I beat a boss with duped weapons the answers is neither yes or no... Im not after the feeling of success... I enjoy fighting the bosses. Be it with farmed weapons or duped weapons... Its fun. Im happy just playing the game.
---
GT: Steve0314
#4Con187Posted 6/12/2013 9:58:16 PM
Duping may make someone not have to farm themselfs for it. Atleast its not a black or modded gun that they are running around with. I mean i can care less if they are doing it in there on game but really why complain bout duping. U dont like it then stay away from and just stay legit an away from modded stuff. U will get thru this it will be ok.
---
GT is x187CONx
#5chompernumber_1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 10:12:49 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Use the search function.

I did, and no actual discussions of it were un-archived. Thanks for your contribution, always nice to see the first reply be someone making an ass out of them self.
---
#6DWB1982Posted 6/12/2013 10:14:07 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Use the search function.

Just like every other topic on this message board right?
---
PSN=MWB1982
360 Live=InterceptorGT
#73SecondsPosted 6/12/2013 10:20:12 PM
DWB1982 posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
Use the search function.

Just like every other topic on this message board right?

yes
#8xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/12/2013 11:11:48 PM
So why not read the archived threads?
Its not like someone is going to come up with something different to say this time around.
---
i play like im Jehovah. Take a rib out of you and make you a chick.
#9chompernumber_1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 11:10:59 AM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
So why not read the archived threads?
Its not like someone is going to come up with something different to say this time around.

Reading an archived thread doesn't allow me to actually discuss the topic, which was my main intention when creating this thread.

Con187 posted...
Duping may make someone not have to farm themselfs for it.

You only really need duped guns for farming in the first place right? The only two outcomes of beating a raid boss is drops and satisfaction, so if you get duped weapons you don't need the drops and you don't get the satisfaction
---
#10terrysmay04Posted 6/13/2013 11:33:15 AM
I don't like duping, I am against it.

But I understand why it happens and I know it won't stop just because I say so. There have been times where I almost came here to ask people to dupe things for me after hours of unsuccessful farming, but I'm kinda stubborn about things like this so I have yet to do that.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!