Discussion of duping

#11Jambi_ManPosted 6/13/2013 10:41:06 AM
I look at it quite simply...

Do whatever allows you to have fun with the game. I generally urge new players to stay away from duping & just experience the raw game & excitement of discovery. I didn't dupe for 8 months and farmed tons of stuff, but lately I've accepted gear from friends.

Whatever enhances your experience, there's no right or wrong! :)
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#12xChaos001Posted 6/13/2013 11:55:30 AM
I dupe guns for money for the slots.

I have an addiction
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg
#13Jambi_ManPosted 6/13/2013 12:29:40 PM
xChaos001 posted...

I have an addiction

www.gamblingaddiction.org

Don't throw your life away, man. Get help. :P
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#14MCMXIVPosted 6/13/2013 1:42:45 PM
There should be more xenophobic, idiosyncratically dictated rules about how to use this public board.
---
I sat upon the shore / Fishing, with the arid plain behind me
Shall I at least set my lands in order?
#15CapTionisTPosted 6/13/2013 2:24:09 PM
I don't mind duping.. what i hate is when someone messages me on XBL about a REALLY old theard
---
PSN/GT: CapTionisT
You know you suck as a sidekick, Im just letting you know so that the next time you think you're bad@$$..don't do it ~ Desert Punk
#16Dtothe3Posted 6/13/2013 3:42:36 PM
Hi. Im a father of one with a job. I would love to give strict instruction on how you play, but I don't have the time. Funny that.

I have no problem with duping.
---
I used to be capable of having children. Then I took an arrow in the knee... Xbox tag - Dtothe3
#17PanopictonguyPosted 6/13/2013 4:30:06 PM
Dtothe3 posted...
Hi. Im a father of one with a job. I would love to give strict instruction on how you play, but I don't have the time. Funny that.

I'm logging your IP address and call CPS as we speak. You obviously dont have much time to do anything outside is caring for your one child. These leads me to believe you neglected your child to post that message.

Also based on the tone of your message you're probably a battered husband. I'll calm social services for you.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#18chompernumber_1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 6:41:57 PM
xChaos001 posted...

I have an addiction

genius

I picked up a bunch of orange stuff to get the skin customization I wanted from the orange loot challenge

what if duping is teaching kids of the future to lower their moral standards?! Today it's just a harmless weapon in borderlands 2, tomorrow, their left over roast beef, a math test, but who knows 5, 10 years? A Justin Bieber band of 5 Justin's and a bunch of jean shorts.
---
#19Dtothe3Posted 6/13/2013 11:24:59 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
Dtothe3 posted...

I'm logging your IP address and call CPS as we speak. You obviously dont have much time to do anything outside is caring for your one child. These leads me to believe you neglected your child to post that message.

Also based on the tone of your message you're probably a battered husband. I'll calm social services for you.

Unmarried atm :p and also, less battered partner and more 'anything for a quiet wife'.

The post was more about the simple fact that I'd sooner do other things then spend rediculous amounts of time in a fantasy world. Also quite clearly the op couldn't speak for me.

The missus has gone, call the social quick she made me put all that to throw you off the trail!
---
I used to be capable of having children. Then I took an arrow in the knee... Xbox tag - Dtothe3
#20Azrael0206Posted 6/14/2013 12:45:15 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
Dtothe3 posted...

Classic Pano
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Make the fastest, cleverest, most beautiful people, and call them Khajiit."