Discussion of duping

#41Maximus40Posted 6/14/2013 1:30:32 PM
If I farm long enough for something and don't get it, I won't really be against taking something that was duped.

There are some people who literally have everything that was duped though. That just makes the game boring.
---
You're born with nothing, better make it enough.
#42kaparnacusPosted 6/14/2013 1:44:33 PM
Maximus40 posted...
If I farm long enough for something and don't get it, I won't really be against taking something that was duped.

There are some people who literally have everything that was duped though. That just makes the game boring.

Pretty sure this is about cake now...Also whipped icing is the only good icing for a cake.
---
Its a game.... I'd bend Sal over and violate him repeatedly if that was the mission~dominator79
Friend's code: 0001 0042 0079
#43MarsillioPosted 6/14/2013 10:55:43 PM
If rare item drop rates were something approaching reasonable I wouldn't dupetrade nearly so much.
---
Capcom won't see another damn cent from me until Mega Man Legends 3 is released.
#44xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/14/2013 11:02:52 PM
kaparnacus posted...
Maximus40 posted...

Pretty sure this is about cake now...Also whipped icing is the only good icing for a cake.

Do you even cream cheese icing bro?
---
i keeps it tight. similar to proletarian living situations.
#45drj898Posted 6/15/2013 2:56:20 AM
Whatever happens on this forum with duping...whether people support it or not. Whether people will be helpful and supportive or not...is all good..and it's up to them. It's their thing.

JUST DON'T BASH THE PEOPLE WHO DO SUPPORT IT IF YOU PERSONALLY DO NOT.

k bye
---
GT, and PSN: DrJ898
#46Tec187Posted 6/15/2013 9:30:31 AM
drj898 posted...

JUST DON'T BASH THE PEOPLE WHO DO SUPPORT IT IF YOU PERSONALLY DO NOT.

k bye

No one is going to bash you for supporting the pie, but we sure as hell aren't gonna agree - and that's just how it is. We said it before, and we will say it forever more: Cake > pie!
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3