Rabid stalkers.

#1KRAXURPosted 6/13/2013 2:23:19 PM
I used to think these guys were so annoying. Now I absolutely love to fight them while playing as krieg. I don't have to chase them down or worry about there shields, just let them throw themselves on my axe. You ask "but KRAXUR don't the constructors give you a problem?" Nope, they practically beat themselves with bloodsploshin. All I have to say is well played UVHM.
---
My flaming helmet attracts more women than your non flaming helmet variant. Your tiny helmet makes women laugh, tiny helmet men.
#2Jambi_ManPosted 6/13/2013 2:27:35 PM
Haha, nice. It's refreshing to see someone that enjoys killing those rabids.... and constructors! I know I do. :)

Well played, Kraxur!
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#3Dreadsword101Posted 6/13/2013 2:35:21 PM
It's even easier if you are using FoTF with investment into Hellborn.
#4WretchedOwlPosted 6/13/2013 2:35:41 PM
The Rabid enemies are actually kinda cute from Krieg's point of view.
---
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll lay waste to the delicate oceanic ecosystem.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#5KRAXUR(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 2:50:12 PM
Dreadsword101 posted...
It's even easier if you are using FoTF with investment into Hellborn.

I used to use that setup but I got really tired of the novas all the time while in RtB. Made it hard to see. >.<
---
My flaming helmet attracts more women than your non flaming helmet variant. Your tiny helmet makes women laugh, tiny helmet men.
#6TheD1ddlerPosted 6/13/2013 2:54:53 PM
ive never had trouble with any type of stalker with my mechromancer... say hello to my shock trespasser ;)
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero
#7WretchedOwlPosted 6/13/2013 3:06:54 PM
TheD1ddler posted...
ive never had trouble with any type of stalker with my mechromancer... say hello to my shock trespasser ;)
---

I've never had a problem in this game while I was using modded weapons either.
---
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll lay waste to the delicate oceanic ecosystem.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#8TheD1ddlerPosted 6/13/2013 3:15:46 PM
WretchedOwl posted...
TheD1ddler posted...
---

I've never had a problem in this game while I was using modded weapons either.

you knows it!

seriously though either way nothing in this game has given me trouble playing legit or not.

a regular trespasser works just fine if you dont want to mod an element on it
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero
#9getLEVERAGEPosted 6/13/2013 3:21:50 PM
TheD1ddler posted...
---

Lol @ at a modded weapon that ignores shields in its regular form.
#10Jambi_ManPosted 6/13/2013 3:23:55 PM
Why would you mod shock on a gun that bypasses shields?
---
Tool
Spiral Out...