Rabid stalkers.

#11xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/13/2013 4:25:22 PM
getLEVERAGE posted...
TheD1ddler posted...
ive never had trouble with any type of stalker with my mechromancer... say hello to my shock trespasser ;)
---

Lol @ at a modded weapon that ignores shields in its regular form.

Dems some l33t skillz bro, get on that level.
---
i keeps it tight. similar to proletarian living situations.
#12OrikStonehammerPosted 6/13/2013 7:46:58 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Why would you mod shock on a gun that bypasses shields?

because the mechro has TONS of skills that increases damage and chance to shock weapons plus a skill that has a chance to make shock turn into fire as well
#13TheD1ddlerPosted 6/13/2013 8:42:16 PM
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
getLEVERAGE posted...
TheD1ddler posted...
ive never had trouble with any type of stalker with my mechromancer... say hello to my shock trespasser ;)
---

wait what? u guys trying to say the trespasser in and of itself is a modded weapon?

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Trespasser

is it just me or does every freaking post i make on Gamefaqs end up with me getting flamed or trolled? no wonder i was a lurker for so long its meaningless to post in the first place
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero
#14getLEVERAGEPosted 6/13/2013 9:13:05 PM
TheD1ddler posted...
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
getLEVERAGE posted...
TheD1ddler posted...
---

wait what? u guys trying to say the trespasser in and of itself is a modded weapon?

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Trespasser

is it just me or does every freaking post i make on Gamefaqs end up with me getting flamed or trolled? no wonder i was a lurker for so long its meaningless to post in the first place
---

Flamed? You registered hostility in those two posts? Hm. And by the way, what? Referring to the first part of your post.

Maybe I said that in a way you couldn't comprehend. So. There's no point to a shock Trespasser. It is >Redundant<.

It's cool though, you keep at it! Long as it works. Am I right? Am I right? Yea?
#15TheD1ddlerPosted 6/13/2013 9:33:05 PM
i dont think i was being hostile in any way, but the replies to my posts were... i dont really care its like that all over the boards all the time anyway. btw someone else already answered in this thread why you would want shock on a trespasser with a mechro
OrikStonehammer posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
because the mechro has TONS of skills that increases damage and chance to shock weapons plus a skill that has a chance to make shock turn into fire as well

---
---
#16xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/13/2013 9:36:01 PM
TheD1ddler posted...
i dont think i was being hostile in any way, but the replies to my posts were... i dont really care its like that all over the boards all the time anyway. btw someone else already answered in this thread why you would want shock on a trespasser with a mechro
OrikStonehammer posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

---

Wow yall just don't get it. :/
---
i keeps it tight. similar to proletarian living situations.
#17Jambi_ManPosted 6/13/2013 9:54:04 PM
I know the skills Gaige has.

Using shock buffs with a gun that bypasses shields is pointless. It's 100% redundant as Leverage said.

No flaming here, just stating my views on it.
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#18TheD1ddlerPosted 6/13/2013 10:01:41 PM
actually another reason i use it against stalkers is if it doesnt OHKO them and the shock procs then they loose their camo which is usefull against voradicus and henry and any ultimate badasses. who cares if its redundant anyways i just like to have a full arsenal of shock weapons on my mechro
---
---
#19getLEVERAGEPosted 6/13/2013 10:14:08 PM
TheD1ddler posted...
actually another reason i use it against stalkers is if it doesnt OHKO them and the shock procs then they loose their camo which is usefull against voradicus and henry and any ultimate badasses. who cares if its redundant anyways i just like to have a full arsenal of shock weapons on my mechro
---

It's cool though, you keep at it! Long as it works. Am I right? Am I right? Yea?...

It really doesn't matter to me, yeah, I just thought it was funny that you mentioned you use that weapon and why so. Nothing more, nothing less.

Again, It's cool though, you keep at it! Long as it works. Am I right? Am I right? Yea?
#20your other dad sayzPosted 6/14/2013 12:17:04 AM
KRAXUR posted...
I used to think these guys were so annoying. Now I absolutely love to fight them while playing as krieg. I don't have to chase them down or worry about there shields, just let them throw themselves on my axe. You ask "but KRAXUR don't the constructors give you a problem?" Nope, they practically beat themselves with bloodsploshin. All I have to say is well played UVHM.

Dude. You "well played uvhm" wrong.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), Dishonored (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.