Class mod wanted (commando)

#1WolfLinkXPosted 6/14/2013 10:18:57 AM
I have been stuck with a decent class mod for my commando, for quite some time now. It is the Front Line Rifleman LV 60. It gives me +6 Battlefront and +5 Impact, with +37% Assault Rifle Damage and +40% Magazine Size.
I know that there is a Front Line class mod that can give you a third skill bonus, but I only have the level 45 version and it is quite bad honestly. If anyone has a purple Front Line Rifleman class mod, level 61, with +6 Battlefront and +5 Impact or more on any of those, I would be willing to trade/dupe weapons for you.
I do not have too much, but what I do have is really impressive stuff. If so, my GT is WolfLinkX.
Thank you guys for your help!! :)
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, Borderlands 2, and Gears of War 3.
Waiting list: Rainbow Six Patriots and BattleField 4.
#2Krys_MalicePosted 6/14/2013 10:26:05 AM
I have a 61 legendary commando mod. You track me down a legendary psycho and I'll dupe trade with you.
---
GT: Capt Malice
Never make eye contact and always rotate clock wise.
#3Bones_McGeePosted 6/14/2013 10:42:29 AM
I have both Legendaries at 61, message me and I will hook you up. Also looking for Lvl 61 Homing Storm Front
---
GT: The FN Man1
#4Krys_MalicePosted 6/14/2013 12:20:53 PM
I have a lvl 50 storm front think I have a homing and lobbed version.
---
GT: Capt Malice
Never make eye contact and always rotate clock wise.
#5Fightclub9060Posted 6/14/2013 5:48:39 PM
If you haven't made that yet I also have a legendary commando mod. Need a shock or slag conference call though. Or any kind of bee. 61 is what were talking about.

GT: AlphaRomeoBlack
---
"You know what the trouble with wireless controllers is? They don't slow down when you throw them." -holeburner13
#6WolfLinkX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 6:44:13 PM
I already have a Legendary Commando mod, but do not need it. I am trying to search for a Legend. Psycho mod.
And I have a level 55 Storm Front grenade. And unfortunately I do not have a Conference Call, as I do not use them, except for against Terramorphus.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, Borderlands 2, and Gears of War 3.
Waiting list: Rainbow Six Patriots and BattleField 4.
#7xboxBUNZILLAPosted 6/15/2013 7:32:04 PM
Bones_McGee posted...

Also looking for Lvl 61 Homing Storm Front

Why on earth?
---
i keeps it tight. similar to proletarian living situations.