I'm getting squat from Pete

#1LaharPosted 6/14/2013 11:27:10 AM
I was doing some Pete runs and came out with nothing to show for it except for ~150 seraph crystals. The one legendary he dropped was a Rubberized Fire Bee.

Do I have to rely on the WEP LLM for random oranges in UVHM?
---
I said runt.
#2JkickitPosted 6/14/2013 11:34:40 AM(edited)
Treasure Room > LLM > Pete

I got 4 legendary grenade mods from him yesterday. I would've had 7-12 legendaries from the TR during all the time I was farming him.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands 2/Battleblock Theater/Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
#3Lahar(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 11:47:35 AM
I'll have to hit up the Treasure Room then. I haven't started up that DLC since normal mode, couldn't quite get the glitch down either.
---
I said runt.
#4VicVega26Posted 6/14/2013 1:07:49 PM
Treasure room and LLM's seem to be about the same for me on average. Treasure is a lot more boring though. Not that the LLM's don't get boring but at least you're doing something other than running.
---
GT: VicVega26
#5Jambi_ManPosted 6/14/2013 1:19:55 PM
I've had good fortune with the TR, but the LLM's have been much better for me.

The area before them is nice for trying out different guns also. It's like a two for one deal.... Farming & Testing.
---
Tool
Spiral Out...
#6XtremeEXCALIBERPosted 6/14/2013 6:16:36 PM
Pete is very hit and miss. A friend and I killed him 20 times and he dropped nothing. We came back the next day and he dropped a legendary Psycho and Siren Mods, a slag resource invader, longbow fire bee, lobbed quasar, burning infinity and slag sledges shotgun. Take the good days with the bad days lol.
---
If you fail at suicide, what else is there?
Xbox Gamertag J0NASAURUS REX